I tried looking for it with the search feature, but I couldn't get anything from that, so...

Does anybody have a link to that one flowchart that shows common chord progressions based on certain starting points and whatnot? I remember seeing it quite some time ago on here, but I stupidly didn't bookmark it.

Also, any website that has info about writing effective chord progressions would be great also, as it's really an area where I think I really need to improve.
Strat / SH-201 -> DOD Mixer -> ZVex Mastotron -> Fulltone Clyde -> BYOC OD II -> Ibanez FLL -> VS Chorus -> DOD FX 96 -> Boss DD-6 -> MXR 10-Band EQ -> Boss RC-2 -> Stereo Mixer -> Alesis PicoVerb -> Peavey Delta Blues 210/Yamaha Fifty112
I was wondering if there was one myself, hopefully someone out there knows something.
Quote by rastaman12
What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?
I guess I should have googled it in the first place, since it came up as the first result, lol.

Here it is for anyone else who wants it:

Strat / SH-201 -> DOD Mixer -> ZVex Mastotron -> Fulltone Clyde -> BYOC OD II -> Ibanez FLL -> VS Chorus -> DOD FX 96 -> Boss DD-6 -> MXR 10-Band EQ -> Boss RC-2 -> Stereo Mixer -> Alesis PicoVerb -> Peavey Delta Blues 210/Yamaha Fifty112
that is very confusing to me...
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by C.C. Deville
that is very confusing to me...

Well look at it as the many possible paths to get to the big box I (home).

It looks like the bigger blue boxes are the diatonic major scale family chords.
Green are non-diatonic approach chords.

What the hexagons and octagons represent ... no idea.

Cool chart!
Here's a bit of an explanation of it for anybody who wants it:

http://mugglinw.ipower.com/chordmaps/part5.htm

Though, after reading it, I still have no idea what the different shapes mean.