my friend has a drug test this week to get a job, he doesnt do any but on saturday he was with someone who was smoking pot, will it show up if its just second hand? and if so how long will it take for it to get out of his system or is there anything he can take to get it out faster
I know if you smoke marijuana it takes a long time to get out of your system (around a month) but since it was second hand smoke I'm not exactly sure. Check the drug thread which is stickied at the top of the page.

edit: nvm, it's not stickied but it's somewhere on the front page of the pit.
It is highly unlikely their would be anything in his system just from being around the smoke. Nothing is guaranteed but he should be safe.
“Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.”
detox ftw! drink plenty of fluids or just try and say it's a false positive. chances are it won't show up depends on how much he inhailed.
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
He should be good...and it only stays in your system for a month if you smoke a lot.
A soul in tension that's learning to fly
Condition grounded but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Tongue tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I

The Sky Is The Limit
Quote by RU Experienced?
I know if you smoke marijuana it takes a long time to get out of your system (around a month) but since it was second hand smoke I'm not exactly sure. Check the drug thread which is stickied at the top of the page.

edit: nvm, it's not stickied but it's somewhere on the front page of the pit.

Second hand marijuana smoke doesn't show up on a drug test, and if you smoke marijuana HABITUALLY it stays about a month in your system, if you only do it once or twice a month it leaves in a week or two.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.