I have a composition to write for GCSE music, due in on Tuesday 10th of this month. I've started making progress on the guitar parts, lyrics aren't looking too good, but the hardes tthing is writing drums. I know how to qwrite drum parts, meaning i know what the notes look like, but i don't know how to access these notes on Sibelius I've tried Sibelius help centre which was useless lol. So, can the Pit help me out???
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
no
"In 10 years time we'll have all these 30-year-olds on I Love 2008 talking about how embarrassed they are to have been emos. We'll have a Tory prime minister who's a Fall Out Boy fan."
- BBC News

End This Fad, It's Gone On Far Too Long
Quote by kurtsy
no

Helpful post is helpful.

I hated Sibelius so I used GP5. If you do have GP, write the drum track in that, print them off, and from what I remember Sibelius has scanning software?

Just an idea.
NOPE.
If I were you, I'd stay well away from writing stuff for a rock band in Sibelius! Using Guitar Pro or something similar is a lot more straight forward, as you can use midi through tab.
Plug-ins > Composing Tools > Add Drum Pattern

Nah, but Shirt + Alt + 5 changes it into the wee triangles and stuff you'd see in drum sheet music.
I'm not really sure of the proper notation for drums.
but try google, Dum notation I found some stuff with that.

otherwise
Uhhh. You might have better luck in the right forum.
*reported
Oh, please point me in the direction of the Sibelius Help forum, kthx.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN