I need a preamp for my Epiphone Les Paul standard so don't have to take my 50lb Musicman amp to my church 2 times a week, anyone know of any good, cheap electric guitar preamps? I would like one that has an effects loop, and It needs to be pretty portable, and I'm looking to spend under $150. Do any of you guys know any good ones?

Thanks!!
just get a pocket pod, and plug it in to the p.a. of your church.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Coming soon: Egnater Tweaker

Quote by gtr_101
just get a pocket pod, and plug it in to the p.a. of your church. To play black metal

Fixed
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
'Nine out of ten people actually enjoy gang rape.'
Quote by guitardude34875
I need a preamp for my Epiphone Les Paul standard so don't have to take my 50lb Musicman amp to my church 2 times a week, anyone know of any good, cheap electric guitar preamps? I would like one that has an effects loop, and It needs to be pretty portable, and I'm looking to spend under $150. Do any of you guys know any good ones?

Thanks!!

When you say "preamp" do you mean Multi-effect? If so, I can't think of any that fall into your budget that have an effects loop.
umm..if your going to be playing anything with gain (who knows?) I'd suggest the cheap Rocktron Gainiac 2 preamp.

If not, just get an uber-cheap multieffect and run it to the mixer/power amp.
Any inexpensive effects processor will work.Send the signal to the board done deal.
Tom Anderson Hollow Classic
72 thin line tele

Barber trifecta fuzz
Mi audio Crunch Box
Clyde Wah
Barber Burn Unit
Ocean efx Texas deuce
Boomerang chorus delay
Barber ltd

1971 Pro reverb
Fender acoustasonic
Fender super champ xd