Hi! Its time for a new amp. I play mostly metal. So Im asking you what amp do you prefer. First I was thinking Spider III 120, then Peavey Valve King 212. I have 400-700€ to spend so please suggest good amps!
DO NOT GET THE SPIDER. I traded that exact amp to get the valveking 212 and never looked back. Trust me get the valveking.
I decided I want to be more like the people on ug...

Searchbar!!!

That oughta do it.

Time for a supercool guitar demonstration by herman li,

Herman Li- why is this guitar so big?

Stage guy- because its a bass herman

spiders are bad!

get the valveking or maybe check out a B-52 at-112? they're good tube amps.
Valve King all the way!!

The 112 will do for bedroom/house stuff. Get the 212 if u wanna do some gigging.
Quote by CobbZ
Valve King all the way!!

The 112 will do for bedroom/house stuff. Get the 212 if u wanna do some gigging.

/facepalm
The 112 combos are 50-60W of all-tube power. That is retardedly loud, regardless of how many or how big the speakers are.
To TS check out the B-52 AT-112 if you can spring a bit more money and compare it to the VK.
ew spider. the only spider thats worth buying is the 99 dollar one used or after haggling. IMO valveking is not really a metal amp, but if you like it buy it.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Yeah DO NOT GET A LINE 6. They are the most digital sounding amps ever!!!!!!!! Go with the valve king.
Get the Valveking if you have to have new but i would suggest something used like a 5150 or XXX.

And the VK will need a speaker swap and Bad Monkey at the least to get that thing to do metal...