i got these lyrics from a friend of mine. it's about a really close friend of her that past away in a car crash 1 year ago. she wanted me to come up with a rytm for her to sing these lyrics. (i know there are alot of mistakes in them :s)
i tried but she kinda went her own way and i then kept changing my rytm and melodie. she wants it to be a very beautiful song but with some 'harder' parts in it
any help is appreciated
Attachments:
dean nummer.txt
lisen bloodsimple truth, i think musicly you may draw some inspration. strong lyrics. sorry for your loss. hope you write a melody to fit with the emotion.
Quote by ParkerScks
lisen bloodsimple truth, i think musicly you may draw some inspration. strong lyrics. sorry for your loss. hope you write a melody to fit with the emotion.

i tried :s and fail each time
If it's that personal, you really don't want us writing the song for you. However, I'll throw these two chords out there, I based a song I did on these chords, so experiment with a melody, rhythm and other chords to fill it out. It's in the key of E major, and I usually arpeggiate some of the notes before each chord.

e---0----7------
B---0----9------
G---6----8------
D---6----9------
A---0----7-------
E--(0)---7-------