Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help me by tabbing or finding a tab for Matt Nathanson's song Gone.

I have a link to it on YouTube where some of the chords can be seen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfEEEE7ExWo

Unfortunately, no matter how hard I look I cannot find any tabs whatsoever for this specific song of his and the YouTube video camera man is kind of all over the place so I can't see much for tabbing it myself.

If anyone's ears are more attuned to picking out chords, any help would be great.
tuning: standard 1 fret down (Eb Ab Db Gb Bb Eb)

e|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|----------4------------4-------4---------------4---------------3-------4---------| repeat
D|------4------------4-------4--------------4---------------4-------4--------------|
A|---------------2--------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|---0----------------------------------4--------------2----------------------------|

intro before the chorus:
e|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|-------------4-----------4-----4--4--4--4--4-4---4-------------------|
D|----------2----------2---------2--2--2--2--2-2---2--------------------|
A|-----------------2--------------2--2--2--2--2-2---2--------------------|
E|----0---------------------------0--0--0--0--0-0---0--------------------|
'cause I'm short of breath I'm short......

Chorus: (strum chords)
e|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|----4-----4-----4-----4-----4----4------4------4-----4----4-----4-----4-----------|
D|----4-----2-----2-----4-----2----4------4------2-----4----4-----4-----4------------|
A|----2-----2-----2-----2-----2----2------2------2-----2----x-----2------x------------|
E|----4-----0------------4-----0-----------4------0-----------2-----4-----2-----------|

Note: looks like he also plays the B and e open strings during the chorus...

Bridge: (strum)
e|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|-----6-----9-9------6-----9-9-----11----------------------------------|
D|-----6-----9-9------6-----9-9-----11----------------------------------|
A|-----4-----6-7------4-----6-7-----9-----------------------------------|
E|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
Quote by crmrz
tuning: standard 1 fret down (Eb Ab Db Gb Bb Eb)

e|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|----------4------------4-------4---------------4---------------3-------4---------| repeat
D|------4------------4-------4--------------4---------------4-------4--------------|
A|---------------2--------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|---0----------------------------------4--------------2----------------------------|

Actually, I've been playing with what you wrote and I came up with this (same tuning).

B|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|----------------------4--------------------4-------------3-------4----------------|
D|-------4----------4-----4--------------4------------4----------------------------|
A|-----2---------2-----------2---------------------2--------------------------------|
E|---0----------------------------------4-----------------------2--------------------|

I could be wrong but I think it's closer. Thank you, I couldn't have gotten this far without your help. I'm still iffy on the chords though :-\