When it says " With Wah" in tabs, does it mean I push my foot down my foot on every note or hold it down or what? Because when I hold it down it sounds just the same as my amp without any pedals in. What happening ?
Gear:

2004 PRS Swamp Ash Special
Peavey Valveking 212
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Line 6 UX2
you pretty much have to do what fits

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Quote by timzee117
you pretty much have to do what fits

Yea, basically you either have to wing it or do it by ear, cuz nobody's gonna tab exactly how to use the wah.
Quote by aeliustehman
When it says " With Wah" in tabs, does it mean I push my foot down my foot on every note or hold it down or what? Because when I hold it down it sounds just the same as my amp without any pedals in. What happening ?

Hi!

You need to listen to the original track 'cause it's way too compicated to explain it words... just listen to the song, it takes less time.
Quote by DiMeTiMe
According to your sig you don't have a wah pedal, unless the Spider 3 has that effect?

I just bought it and havent changed my sig
Gear:

2004 PRS Swamp Ash Special
Peavey Valveking 212
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Line 6 UX2
"With wah" doesn't imply anything other than there is wah pedal in the song. You'll have to figure out how to use the wah from the original song. Or just do what sounds good.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...