As far as your singing is concerned, it's pretty spot on. You're the one I critted your stop and stare a bit back and made the mention that you fell flat at times, right? Well, I didn't hear you fall flat really at all here. Maybe a tiny bit here and there, but not enough to distract any listener.

One thing I don't like about your singing is part of your style. I think you have a good smooth voice, but I don't like how you crescendo at the end of every line. You should work on varying it a bit, sometimes the most potent word is at the beginning or end of the line, but you always end with the vocal crescendo. Other than that, good job man!
Hey man thanks! I just checked and yeah, you said I was not on key with Stop and Stare. I appreciate your crit man, but I just don't understand what you mean so if you could explain to me what you mean by crescendo I would most appreciate it. I wish I knew but I am puzzled, do other people do it?
It's not a silly little MOMENT
It's not the storm before the CALM
This is the deep and dying breath OF
This love that we've been working on.

Can't seem to hold you like I want TO
So I can feel you in my ARMS
Nobody's gonna come and save YOU
Pulled too many false alarms.

^That is how you emphasize the lines. You always explode(crescendo) at the last word.

The way John Mayer(and myself) sings it is different. It is more varied. I'm not saying you have to do it just like him, but you need to vary it.

It's not a SILLY little moment
It's not the STORM before the CALM
This is the DEEP and dying breath of
This love that we've been working on.

Can't seem to HOLD you like I want to
So I can FEEL you in my ARMS
Nobody's gonna come and SAVE you
We've pulled too many FALSE ALARMS.

Notice how the BIG notes always fall on the most important part of the line? That is how you should try to sing a song. Emphasize the strong words, and let them carry the line. You'll find that people get sucked into your singing more, because you are emphasizing the words that really mean something to them.
thanks for the kind words

your cover is great from a technical standpoint; your voice sounds pretty good throughout the whole song and i didn't notice any mistakes in the guitar playing

for my personal taste, i'd lose whatever effect you have on your guitar, it just didn't sound right to me; i also agree with the emphasis part of your voice, its not a real big deal, just my personal preference

overall very good and you have a really good voice, just work on those little nuances to sound a little better
This is a pretty cool song. You've done a nice recording of it. The playing is nice. The vocals are very listenable, very good actually. There are spots where it could be improved, but I don't really know the original too well, I've heard it once I think.

Keep it up!

Oh, and what kind of mic are you using in it?