Page 1 of 2
Which is one downside of summer.

It gets so damn hot that I can't take a step without sweating like a motherfucker.

EDIT: I'm not fat either.
I know this is a given but
LOL WUT ?
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Hot is also an upside to summer.
LTD EC-400VF
Ibanez RG321MHRB
2005 Epiphone Vintage SG G400
MXR EVH Phase 90
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DD-7
Korg Pitchblack
Marshall JVM215C
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
I hate how we have all our exams in the summer, and it's simply wretched forcing yourself away from sunbathing to sit a three hour psychology exam
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
It's a comfortable 77 here. Hope that makes you feel better.

>.>

<.<
Looking for my India/Django.
I live in scotland and Its 12 degrees, its natural air conditioning ^_^
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Quote by burrit0
Which is one downside of summer.

It gets so damn hot that I can't take a step without sweating like a motherfucker.

EDIT: I'm not fat either.

It's not really an edit because to edit a post you have to post it then press the edit button and there is no message that you edited it underneath it.

Note the edit message below.
Quote by drunkinkoala
It's not really an edit because to edit a post you have to post it then press the edit button and there is no message that you edited it underneath it.

Note the edit message below.

If you do it fast enough it doesn't show. I win.
Quote by burrit0
If you do it fast enough it doesn't show. I win.

Let me try this...

edit

edit #2: touche
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I hate how we have all our exams in the summer, and it's simply wretched forcing yourself away from sunbathing to sit a three hour psychology exam

Pfff, like we even have any good weather to force ourselves away from.

The sun has disappeared this summer, again.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Here in the UK, we have aleady had summer.

It lasted 2 weeks

WE WANT IT BACK!
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
Quote by stratele
Here in the UK, we have aleady had summer.

It lasted 2 weeks

WE WANT IT BACK!

You should move to Louisiana. We have two seasons, summer and a little less summer.
When all else fails, ask the pit.
That's why I live in Michigan.

It's 70 degrees with mild humidity 24/7.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
It may be hot. But think of it this way: Would you rather have the s walking around in parkas? Or bikinis?
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
^ I doubt most of UG would want to walk around in a bikini in the first place.
Quote by Renka

Last edited by OddOneOut at Jun 1, 2008,
you should eat some yogurt in the morning. it keeps your body cool. and drink a lot of water. as long as ur healthy, and keep hydrated, you should be able to go outside and wear clothes and not have to sweat. maybe ur not used to going outside. it took me a few weeks to get used to going outside and walking to the subway station without sweating, it was frustrating at first cuz my shirt would stink and im still going down the stairs in my apartment building, but now I can make it all the way out of the building, where its a bit cooler cuz of the fresh air and shade of a 30-storey building.
Invest in some Perspirex. It's this super-anti-perspirant stuff that you apply every 2 or 3 nights and completely stops sweating. I started using it in the heatwave (of sorts) we had a few weeks ago. Before I started using it, my shirt would be sweaty and disgusting by noon. Now I haven't had that happen to a single shirt.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by -February-Star-
Invest in some Perspirex. It's this super-anti-perspirant stuff that you apply every 2 or 3 nights and completely stops sweating. I started using it in the heatwave (of sorts) we had a few weeks ago. Before I started using it, my shirt would be sweaty and disgusting by noon. Now I haven't had that happen to a single shirt.

That stuff rocks. I use it to keep my dance costumes moderately clean. They're hard to clean and dancing = sweat.
Quote by Renka

Summer sucks when you dont have a pool or ac for that matter. Atleast Im gifted with ac.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Its well humid today. I had a really bad hangover this morning and it was aweful. The heat made my head feel 10x worst...
I live in a place where it's almost considered a desert.

My mom won't turn on the AC because of money, so I'm using this small white fan I got as a present to keep cool.
Quote by I-Watch-Anime
I live in Louisiana, you aren't allowed to tell me it's hot.

I live in Houston, it's 96 wtih 87% humdity here right now. You got nothin' on me.

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

I've been wearing shorts a lot recentley so I'm happy.
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!
i'm from mexico, i live near the east coast and we are getting up to 43-46 °C these days. summer sucks... i really prefer cool/cold temperatures. you cant stay inside your house without AC
Fender Jaguar -> Polytune -> Diamond Compressor -> Timmy -> OCD -> Big Muff -> Line 6 M9 -> Sonomatic Cheddar -> Spark boost -> Fender BDRI
Quote by OddOneOut
That stuff rocks. I use it to keep my dance costumes moderately clean. They're hard to clean and dancing = sweat.

The first night I used it was HELL though. The itching...
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
i feel for you brother- i'm exactly the same, a sweaty biatch!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by lolcats
It's almost winter here. I prefer it that way.

Yeah me too. I got sunburnt last June - on the weekend when we had a month's worth of rain in like 24 hours.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Page 1 of 2