Ok so im trying to find my real dad. I live in San Diego and i have an idea of where he may be, its some where in Arizona. My question is do you guys know any websites or any way i could track him down on the internet or any other source?

Thanks.

edit: ive tried google and those reunion sites and they require signs ups and etc. and im not willing to give them all my information, but other than that i just need a reputable site or something you know of.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Afterwards I said to her "Why did you blitz my asshole like that?"

Last edited by carbonchemicals at Jun 1, 2008,
.... This is a first for the pit.
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
guys you can give grundy back his avatar now...he lives

and good luck TS
My name is Danny. Call me that.
hmmmm, i suppose you have his name lol, find out about his last known residance, go there and find out where he went, talk to old friends of his, telephonebook, i think the only way tho wud be to go to arizona
Aren't there agencies for this?

At least, in cartoons there are...
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
I've tried to do the same, and I had no luck so if you are successful, let me know. Good luck to you.
what if he dosn't want to meet you?
Sharing is caring
Fuck the RIAA

- Gear -
ESP LTD MH-400
Epiphone Les Paul
Vox AD30VT
Zoom G2.1u
Quote by Portuguese_boy

ive tried most of those and they didnt have him, my dad just up and left us one day and basically the only clue i have is that he might be in Arizona, or he never moved at all and is still in Olympia.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Afterwards I said to her "Why did you blitz my asshole like that?"

Quote by carbonchemicals
ive tried most of those and they didnt have him, my dad just up and left us one day and basically the only clue i have is that he might be in Arizona, or he never moved at all and is still in Olympia.

Ohh, that sucks, if you know his name try a phonebook or agencies for tracking down people.
Quote by Shib
what if he dosn't want to meet you?

ah the joys of chloroform
Quote by sargasm
I like to draw pictures of penises everywhere.

It makes me feel like a big man.

Proud owner of a fender deluxe player's strat - honey blonde/maple neck Here it is

Member of the Stratocaster Lovers Group