Ok so me and my friend have benn arguing about who was better

Slash or angus

i say slash

he says angus

i say slash becasue of awesome solos and riffs
angus kills slash
Lets make a toast...To women's underwear its not the best thing in the world but its next to it...
dont get me wrong... slash is a good guitarist.. but i dont know why everyone gets a hard on over him... hes done nothing special... his solos are ok but to put angus and slash in the same category is dumb imo... 2 different people with completely different styles of playing... now if we were to compare the jonas brothers and slash then theres a big difference... and i would pick angus because he busts his ass doing crazy **** while playing for the crowds entertainment....
*reported*

No Vs. threads allowed...
Co-Founder of the Creedence Clearwater Revival Fanclub...PM me or Pi3h-B0y to join!

Member #17 of the UG Queen Fanclub!...PM Hanzi_G to join!

The Sinister Minister of Zeppelinism...Pm TheHeartbreaker to join.
*reported*

both suck too bad, so it's impossible to say
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)
uhh
*reported*
for
1.slash isnt CR
2. no vs threads
3. and no one really cares about u and your friends arguments about two mediocer guitarists
Quote by //ANDREW\\
uhh
*reported*
for
1.slash isnt CR
2. no vs threads
3. and no one really cares about u and your friends arguments about two mediocer guitarists

Calling either of them mediocre? No one is allowed to do that unless they're, like, Page (read: note you)

* that made litte sense. What I'm saying is stfu unless you're more talented than them. Fair enough if you don't dig their style but they're OBVIOUSLY not bad guitarists.
Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
Wandering, wandering in hopeless night
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.