Any other of u guys on here???

Being french canadian owns, u can insult english people without them nowing wat the hell u are saying. + quebec insults own.

**** OFF MAUDIT TABARNAC THE SACREMAN!!!!!!!!!
Your post supports the stereotype that French Canadians are dicks. Good job!
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
You are Canadian. So everybody from the US will hate you.
You speak French. So everybody from Europe will hate you.

I hate you.

EDIT: Worst thing is that you seem to take pride in yor horrible misery.
Quote by Mr. Rittard
I liked Canada better when it went on strike. =P

Yea, thanks for those coupons.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by TheQuailman

I hate you.

this man speaks the truth
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
any black canadians?
Quote by Jaymz_515
One of my friends was thrown into the sun by a teacher for speaking in the library.
Quote by TheQuailman

I hate you.

+1
My french tutor was french canadian and she was haaawt.

That redeems you a little bit.
Quote by TheQuailman

I hate you.

Agreeing with my good friend the duck-boy.
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
I am a French speaking Canadian, so I can make fun of all the Canadians who don't speak French. Swearing at them is fun
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
hmm... french.... i feel that you should burn alive then send yourself off to the guliotine or however you spell it. and you being from canada. well actually i don't mind the them, pretty nice people. now though canada should kill them quebec since they're bailin' out of canada.
My Gear:
epiphone les paul cusom, Limited edition. evo dimarzio pick ups
Parker P-38
epiphone hummingbird
line 6 flextone
crate vtx 120

head full of ideas.
Quote by TheQuailman

I hate you.

candia! u rock the maple sryup industry so it's okay
GEAR:
Ibanez GSA60 guitar
perri blue lighting strap
Digitech RP250 pedal
Marshall MG30 Amp

Quote by Glen
I call these Glen wads, they'll get you high just on flavor alone

FOUNDER OF THE JONAS BROTHERS SUCK group join today
Quote by black-sabbath
I am a French speaking Canadian, so I can make fun of all the Canadians who don't speak French. Swearing at them is fun

Because that's SO cool, right?
Quote by DrLoveFuzz
I'd rather listen to my parents having sex than LCD Soundsystem.
how about some real Canadians, who don't think they could make it on their own, want their own currency, and have pride to be Canadians without being assholes?

I'm C anadian, and damned proud, and thought it was quite the joke years ago when Quebec thought it could make it on its own, Being it's own country, or are you too young to remember that?? Yeah, you take your pride in thinking other Canadians don't know what you are saying to them, but what you don't realize is the rest of the country starts learning french at grade 3, and we know, we just don't care about your opinions.

its not like i go around insulting english people, its just when u get in fight/debate with them and u insult them in french, they've got nothing to say to it and its pretty funny.

And by the way i'm not from quebec, people seem to think that all french canadians are from quebec...
Quote by jamogod
how about some real Canadians, who don't think they could make it on their own, want their own currency, and have pride to be Canadians without being assholes?

I'm C anadian, and damned proud, and thought it was quite the joke years ago when Quebec thought it could make it on its own, Being it's own country, or are you too young to remember that?? Yeah, you take your pride in thinking other Canadians don't know what you are saying to them, but what you don't realize is the rest of the country starts learning french at grade 3, and we know, we just don't care about your opinions.

i think this canadian is pretty cool
that's fine, you could be from the east coast, or Ottawa, along the border, it doesn't matter, you are talking like Canadians don't know french, and they start to learn it at very young ages, even on the west coast. I'm originally from Ontario, now in BC, have a pretty good grasp on what the kids are learning, as mine are doing so out here. Don't think they don't know, they just don't care
I'm from Quebec, and it's because of dirtbags like you that I get stereotyped as a jackass. I don't even speak French well enough to hold a conversation for move than a few minutes, and yet I still get looks because of you shameless assholes. Grow the hell up for the better of an already ****ty enough province. Canada would be way better of without this crap hole.

And before you tell me to move, I will.
Quote by Thornography
I'm from Quebec, and it's because of dirtbags like you that I get stereotyped as a jackass. I don't even speak French well enough to hold a conversation for move than a few minutes, and yet I still get looks because of you shameless assholes. Grow the hell up for the better of an already ****ty enough province. Canada would be way better of without this crap hole.

And before you tell me to move, I will.

great to see someone from there admit it, thank you, i'm not calling you an ass by any means, but many people from there have this attitude that they just don't deserve to have. i agree people like this make the good ones seem bad, and if i were you, i would be happy to move from crap like that too.
Quote by terrencemaddox
Your post supports the stereotype that French Canadians are dicks. Good job!

Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
I'm proud to be a Frog.

And for the TS,

Criss que tu sacres mal esti d'illettré d'caliss.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
Quote by QuebecMetal
I'm proud to be a Frog.

And for the TS,

Translation please. OR ELSE! =]
Quote by Mr. Rittard
Translation please. OR ELSE! =]

You can't even swear well, f**king illiterate.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
Quote by QuebecMetal
You can't even swear well, f**king illiterate.

Its actually a rule of the site. You have to translate it.
well you don't have to. you could just get reported.

where is the rule?
Here towards the bottom of the page

I'm just curious as to what it means.
Quote by QuebecMetal
I'm proud to be a Frog.

And for the TS,

toi t'est un vrai québecois!

its funny how most of u guys are taking this super seriously to
Quote by Mr. Rittard
Its actually a rule of the site. You have to translate it.
well you don't have to. you could just get reported.

where is the rule?
Here towards the bottom of the page

I'm just curious as to what it means.

No no, he didn't call you illiterate, it said illiterate in the translation. lol
I'm just curious.
the most interesting things are always said in tongues that nobody else understands. and I mean that relative to this thread.
ugh...man-up and separate you pussies!

It'll make Canada alot better for all us legit Canadians.
My Gear
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez RG550
Fender Tele Deluxe
Mesa/Boogie Lonestar
Keeley Compressor
Keeley TS808
Quote by Thornography
No no, he didn't call you illiterate, it said illiterate in the translation. lol

that makes sense.
see.
miscommunication between languages.
it sucks.

lol.

at least I can have a laugh about it.
silly Canadians.