anyone have any experiences with it?

i'm also looking for a chorus pedal for around $100, i'm tihnk danelectro cool cat or boss chorus ensemble...any suggestions?
i forgot to add that i'm also considering the Visual Sounds Liquid chorus and the Carl Martin Classic chorus
i have the boss ce-5 and its fun and good
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Martin DC-16RE Premium

Fender Snakeskin Champ 12
It's a pretty nice OD pedal actually. It doesn't colour your tone like most OD pedals will. On the downside, it can be really noisy, and tends to feedback a lot. Still, it's a good pedal, although I'd rather have a Tubescreamer.

The Liquid chorus is really nice. I've heard they're prone to problems, but I've never had any trouble with mine. The Small Clone chorus pedal is another one to look at, it seems to be the popular choice, but I've had no experience with them.
if your looking for zakks sound he uses a marshall jcm 800 and a boss sd-1 and a boss chorus. emg 81 in the bridge, 85 in the neck.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Coming soon: Egnater Tweaker

i have the tubescreamer its a great od
the best chorus i have used is the small clone from electro harmonix
really great stuff
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
The OD is a piece of **** IMHO.
A good chorus pedal would be a Boss CE-2.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Quote by BleedDeathMetal
The OD is a piece of **** IMHO.
A good chorus pedal would be a Boss CE-2.
I have a Japanese CE-2 that sounds great. But it's too noisy when it's not on, so I'm going to buy one of the new Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus' that comes out tomorrow. They are true bypass, have all metal casing and metal input jacks. At $35 bucks, you can't go wrong.
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
Its a pretty decent OD

Though if it was me id look into the bad monkey, great TS clone for 50 bucks!
Boss Super Overdrive (SD-1), Zakk's overdrive pedal is pretty much a cheap rip off of the SD-1, and it's double the price. Infact, Zakk doesn't even use his own overdrive pedal, he uses Boss' SD-1.
i also looked at the fulltone OCD, which sounds great from clips i've heard but impossible to find near anywhere i live, and i'd want to try it out before just ordering it online
it depends what kind of overdrive you want, the zakk wylde will give you much more 'power' than a TS, personally id try em out side by side and see which you like more, Small stone all the way though (but try it out first) :P
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck norris

A lot
I heard it's pretty slammin'.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
Quote by taytay8b
Boss Super Overdrive (SD-1), Zakk's overdrive pedal is pretty much a cheap rip off of the SD-1, and it's double the price. Infact, Zakk doesn't even use his own overdrive pedal, he uses Boss' SD-1.

wrong, he does use it himself.

the only thing i dont like about that od is that it adds a little extra fuzz in addition to the overdrive. It would all depend on how you plan to color your tone. If you want a straight OD that doesn't really add any color to your sound (but just pushes your amp) then i wouldn't suggest the MXR.
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
the digitech bad monkey sounds good.....but its digitech...is that a good thing or a bad thing?
If you look at the schematics and the workings of the bad monkey you'll forget all about it being a digitech

Its one of the select few of theirs that are really top notch