Page 1 of 2
Do you wear suntan lotion? or not?

i dont wear suntan lotion. i deal with the burn for a few days, then it goes to tan. makes it last longer. (only exception is being at the beach)

what about you, UG?

poll coming soon.

Edit: wait, how do you add a poll?
futball season and football season.
I like being cancer-free. When I start to go pink, which takes quite a lot, I put some on.
I'm not a huge fan of skin cancer so I tend to use it
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Since when was it manly to get sunburn?
"It's not nice when people call you darling and that"
I don't as often as I should.

That said, I'm English and I tan easily, so with our limited sun, there isn't often the need to....
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
i wear it because its a pain in the ass when you have a tattoo because bride red and black on your arms just arent a good colour with black ink
Quote by GnR_ROK
Words for describing the ladies subtly

Damage - bit of alright
Major damage - bloody fit
Damage has been done - older fit bird
minor damage - fit but you would be arrested for it
collateral damage - ugly bird with fit mates
*generic reply about skin cancer*
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
lol, i've never gotten sunburnt in the past 6 years...dont see any need for suntan lotion... plus i'm in school half my life so far, so it'd seem pretty useless while locked up in a classroom all day...
Of course I wear it. Why the **** would I want a tan?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by jambajews
men dont wanna look beat red, unless you are a faggot of course

What?
"It's not nice when people call you darling and that"
I rarely use it, because I rarely burn, especially in the UK

If I was somewhere where I actually burnt (last year in Southern Spain I did) then I would definitely use it
why on earth wouldn't i use suntan lotion. i mean, obviously, i don't wear it as a daily thing, but if i am going to be in the sun for a while, of course i do. it'd be stupid not to be. no pain is better than pain.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
when did i say having skin cancer is manly??!!??

Edit: in the title. yes. i was wondering about men, because every girl i know wears it. almost every guy i know doesn't.

no one answered how to put up a poll?

and its not like you will get skin cancer from not wearing it. do you think that they had suntan lotion a long time ago? did everyone mysteriously die?
futball season and football season.
how insecure about your masculinity do you have to be to consider sun tan lotion a product exclusively for girls?
I have fair skin, and if it burns bad enough it will just peel badly, which looks terrible and doesn't leave much of a tan afterward, also I'd rather not look like a leather bag when i get older.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I don't. I hate the way that **** smells.

If I was outside for long periods of time, I would. However, I'm only out once or twice a week for a 4 hour stretch. Enough to tan but not burn.

-SD
Suntan generally makes a tan last longer because it has built in moisturiser that stops your skin from drying and shedding quicker.

If I'm on holiday I'll wear lotion, but in the UK I don't tend to bother because by the time you've got it on it's started raining.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
* a searchbar joke + skin cancer joke*

yeah, I do- obviously!!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by SilentDeftone
I don't. I hate the way that **** smells.

If I was outside for long periods of time, I would. However, I'm only out once or twice a week for a 4 hour stretch. Enough to tan but not burn.

-SD

is that 'i'm only out once or twice a week for four hours, the other times i am out are for less than that' or 'i'm only out once or twice a week, and when i am it is for four hours'? i really hope its the latter.

my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
is that 'i'm only out once or twice a week for four hours, the other times i am out are for less than that' or 'i'm only out once or twice a week, and when i am it is for four hours'? i really hope its the latter.

lol wut?

I only get to run in the sun on the weekends, and then I go walk dogs for ~4 hours.

The other times I'm outside it's just to and from the car usually, or it's evening so I'd hardly burn anyway.

-SD
I only use it when I go to the beach. Other than that no, even though I have pretty fair skin. I probably will end up with skin cancer, but its because it wears off too quickly. I've put lotion on every time i've gone to the beach, and every time i end up severly burnt.
Of course I wear it. *Skin cancer joke here*

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
I don't burn at all, but I still use it. No cancer for me.

A friend mine's dad had skin cancer a couple years back. He was a really cool guy. It was cured, but it still scared.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS: