Let me start off by saying i do not know anything about amps but i know one thing, mine is crap. It is a 10 watt piece of junk that came with my guitar. It has bass, treble and volume, thats it.

To cut a long story short, i need to buy an amp, i cant learn guitat with the crap i have at the moment as it sounds awful. I would like to play stuff like green day, blink 182, nirvana, guns and roses, ac/dc and in the future, stuff like cliffs of dover and canon rock. I was looking at this amp and i think it looks decent but i would just like you to tell me if this will capture my needs. It is just for playing in the house, that is why i chose a 30 watt only.

Click Me
It's a pretty rubbish amp which just has the "Marshall" logo on it.

Vox AD30VT for your needs without a doubt.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
dont get that amp, it is terrible. For what your trying to play i would probably agree with the vox Yngwi suggested
Don't get a Marshall if you're getting an MG series...

Get something with tubes, for sure. They sound so much better, and you'll be more inspired to play. They might be more expensive, but it's a better long term investment. A Fender Pro Junior is plenty loud for your house, and you can get an OD/distortion pedal to dirty up the sound.
_______
|||||||||||||||
You're going to get a lot of people telling you to stay away from the MG's
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
Quote by Anzath
Let me start off by saying i do not know anything about amps but i know one thing, mine is crap. It is a 10 watt piece of junk that came with my guitar. It has bass, treble and volume, thats it.

To cut a long story short, i need to buy an amp, i cant learn guitat with the crap i have at the moment as it sounds awful. I would like to play stuff like green day, blink 182, nirvana, guns and roses, ac/dc and in the future, stuff like cliffs of dover and canon rock. I was looking at this amp and i think it looks decent but i would just like you to tell me if this will capture my needs. It is just for playing in the house, that is why i chose a 30 watt only.

Click Me

But srsly don't get an MG!
What's the difference between a chickpea and a lentil?
I've never paid to have a lentil on my face!
LOL your buying a louder peice of crap! (if you buy the Marshall MG30)
Last edited by gilbeaux1983 at Jun 4, 2008,