Does anyone know of any?

I know Gloucester does....after i finish my last year doing the course im on, im thinking of doing another course in Photojournalism and maybe doing it with English or something like that.
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
I think you can search for what unis do certain courses on the UCAS site
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
shouldnt be a hard search at all
My Gear:
MIM Jazz fretless
180W Ashdown 12"
GAS:
NOTHING
you don't do a degree. journalism degrees are awful. do an nctj course. but be warned that journalism jobs are pretty competitive, particularly if you want to work for a decent paper.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
okies guys I'll look into those then thank you.

and yes i know there were lots of faults in spelling and grammar in the title...I typed it in a hurry
spelling and grammar really shouldn't be things you need to think about or take time over.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
Quote by XCount Me InX
okies guys I'll look into those then thank you.

and yes i know there were lots of faults in spelling and grammar in the title...I typed it in a hurry

Btw,is it the photography side or the actual writing side of journalism you want to get into?
I'm not entirely sure haha.

I'd love to do Travel Photography (for like brochures and stuff), but I've always liked English and done really well in it. (Despite how i spelt stuff on here), and i did a bit of Photography in Art college and got my best marks in it.

Tbh...im not QUITE sure what i want to do yet.
I understand what you mean...i definately dont want to do JUST Photography.
Ok well,I reccomend doing media with English (or English with media).
You'll get to do photography (I think) with the media degree,and the English will be good if you choose to go into the actual journalism side.
Or do what that guy up there ^ suggested
seriously? that would be really good...id be near my bf if i went there... i wasnt sure if doing photography combined with english was possible.

and

The Media course sounds like a good idea...i could test out different things and see what side of things I'd like to go into.
well that does make sense. They can be a Crime Scene photographer. Actually, that sounds AWESOME!
hey cheers thats really kind of you. I mean its gonna be a couple of years before i decided to re start at uni, but that would be really kind.

Id like to just read up and also find out if it is possible to do it with English