Page 1 of 4
So, what are your views on this subject? Personally, after watching many documentaries and looking at photos and other media, I now do believe in them. There are literally thousands of sightings from around the world so I doubt they are ALL lying. Yes I do know there is no concrete evidence but is stupid to believe that there is not life somewhere in the universe. Unfortunately, the media passes any serious claims from people as "nutjobs or wackos".
Quote by irnbrurules
So, what are your views on this subject? Personally, after watching many documentaries and looking at photos and other media, I now do believe in them. There are literally thousands of sightings from around the world so I doubt they are ALL lying. Yes I do know there is no concrete evidence but is stupid to believe that there is not life somewhere in the universe. Unfortunately, the media passes any serious claims from people as "nutjobs or wackos".

Probably because they are.

Quote by irnbrurules
There are literally thousands of sightings from around the world so I doubt they are ALL lying.

oh boy...

Quote by CoreysMonster
I'm an alien

Quote by MikeDee
i got raped by an alien once

I suggest you sue him.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Alien sightings here? No, they're pretty much all wackos. Aliens somewhere in the ever expanding universe? Probably something.
There's only one way to stop aliens.

Electric fences on the south boarder and shark infested waters south of Florida.

Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
There are so many planets in the universe that it's almost certain that there is life elsewhere. Whether life itself has visited us is another matter. It's certainly possible that alien probes could have visited us though. But still, probably not.
Quote by irnbrurules

Eh, the way society works it seems to me that the sightings are a form of mass hysteria.

(I do actually believe in other life, but not all the abduction stuff really, there were other explainations for similar phenomena before the idea of actual aliens solidified).
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
Quote by kitty_teh_fish
I want to be the first person to ever sex an alien so yeah I pretty much believe in them.

You're too late, MikeDee already had that pleasure.
I think that there are aliens somewhere in the universe but the chances of us/them making contact is probably still a few hundred or maybe even thousand years or possibly never going to happen.
You notice how it always seems to be rednecks to sight UFOs? I'm just throwing it out there...

But seriously, of course aliens exist. We aren't going to be the only ones to inhabit such a huge universe.
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
Quote by SmarterChild
There are so many planets in the universe that it's almost certain that there is life elsewhere. Whether life itself has visited us is another matter. It's certainly possible that alien probes could have visited us though. But still, probably not.

This, and the couple of guys who said the same thing.
save your conspiracy theories for things that actually matter

/thread
"To me it seems pretty straightforward. There are two opinions one can have about freedom of speech, you're for it or against it." - Tom Morello

Shackled Our Minds When You're Bent on the Cross... When Ignorance Reigns, Life is Lost
MOST of these are sensible posts. This brings up another point. What if we ARE the only intelligent life form in the universe?
I definitely believe that there are other alien beings out there in the universe, but I am on the fence when it comes to whether or not we've been visited. Yes, there have been many very compelling sightings witness accounts, but I still can't be sure. You can't deny that there is significant cause for doubt as to whether the sightings are real or not.

Quote by irnbrurules
MOST of these are sensible posts. This brings up another point. What if we ARE the only intelligent life form in the universe?

If that is the case, the universe is totally screwed.
There is, I think i heard or read somewhere that there is bacteria or some form of living creatures living on mars...does that not classify as an alien?
Guitars gear
Fender Nashville Telecaster
Vox AD30 Valvetronix
Zoom 707 multi effects
Quote by irnbrurules

Then I guess nothing changes...
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
I definitely believe that there are other alien beings out there in the universe, but I am on the fence when it comes to whether or not we've been visited. Yes, there have been many very compelling sightings witness accounts, but I still can't be sure. You can't deny that there is significant cause for doubt as to whether the sightings are real or not.

Best response yet.
It's arrogant to believe we're the only life out there. In fact to be honest I'm intrigued by the universe on the whole. It's not inconcievable that the universe could be an atom on some giant monkey's arsecheek. And it amazes me.
Quote by Andron17
Go away, I have an erection.

Bassist for Half My Kingdom.
Quote by syk3d
You notice how it always seems to be rednecks to sight UFOs? I'm just throwing it out there...

-_-

you and carlos mencia would probably get along
yes, I do. there is just too much evidence of it that the government for some crazy reason is keeping from us. Roswell, I believe, is hard evidence. Believe it or not, one time while driving on the interstate at night, I do believe I saw a U.F.O.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182

Yes... you can. 35% of the "sightings" can be explained with science, the other 65% are made up.
Quote by irnbrurules

They may have mistaken themselves. not everyone lies.

THERES NO ALIENS.
Quote by Kensai
Yes... you can. 35% of the "sightings" can be explained with science, the other 65% are made up.

That means that while most of the sightings aren't real, a sizable portion of them are actually quite logical and can be proven to some extent. That's more or less the definition of doubt; when there is no degree of absolute certainty, and despite there being a large amount of concrete evidence for the case a larger portion of the "evidence" is considered heresy.
I believe in Gordon Shumway. And I just read a book on alien sightings, Area 51, and Roswell. So yes, I believe in aliens.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
I definitely believe that there are other alien beings out there in the universe, but I am on the fence when it comes to whether or not we've been visited.

I GET IT !!!!!!!
Quote by TJ1991
It's arrogant to believe we're the only life out there. In fact to be honest I'm intrigued by the universe on the whole. It's not inconcievable that the universe could be an atom on some giant monkey's arsecheek. And it amazes me.

He is only giant to us, my friend. To the elephants in his world, he's pretty small.

Wow..
Quote by irnbrurules
Area 51, what's everyone's opinion on it?

You get into a lot of trouble if you get too close to Area 51. I think you have to be a few miles away, you can't get any closer. Also, I think they have Vampires in there. That is why we have to donate so much blood, but no matter how much blood we donate, it never solves the supposed problem. Its also why it is in the desert in Nevada.. Cause the sun there is REALLY hot.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by slash=legend
There is, I think i heard or read somewhere that there is bacteria or some form of living creatures living on mars...does that not classify as an alien?

*WAS* I believe it was fossilized millions of years ago. Although I think there is a rover thing going to the ice on the poles drilling to see if there's more signs of life?
Quote by rok-en-rol
I GET IT !!!!!!!

Fool!!! You should have kept your voice down, he heard you!! I must now coax him in to believing that your insolence was accidental......
Page 1 of 4