Ok, this is one of the factors that complicated the 'gremlins' movies for me.

They made it clear that it's unsafe to feed mogwai after 12 midnight, but what time is it alright again?

What happens if you work nights? How do you know when to feed it?

I NEED ANSWERS.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I dunno. I am also confused if they go to a country with time difference, they would have jetlag and midnight would be different.
You just spray them with anti persperent when they start to smell. If you work nights then a Mogwai isn't the pet for you unfortunately, maybe get a llama instead?
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
I had this exact conversation with my friend. It ended in her telling me to shut the hell up because I was tearing apart one of her favourite films.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by Sabu
I dunno. I am also confused if they go to a country with time difference, they would have jetlag and midnight would be different.

One can only assume that the mogwai would be affected by reflected lunar light (or possibly even stellar light) much like a werewolf or vampiric entity.
Until the sun comes up, fool.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I think you can feed it again at dawn.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I suggest we found the School of Mogwaiology, in a bid to understand the tribulations of this species further.

Tribbles need a school more than Mogwai need them. Otherwise, we'll never fully understand the trouble with them.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I suggest we found the School of Mogwaiology, in a bid to understand the tribulations of this species further.

Let's ask this guy.

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
There's probably a university somewhere in the UK doing a degree on it, if you can get one in Coronation Street or Mc Donalds I'm sure someone has thought of charging people to learn about Mogwai (dont know what the plural is) at some point and if they havn't I'd highly reccomend you be the first
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Quote by deckerbastard69
wut if u feed it mexican food after midnight???

will their b mutants flying out its ass

This post is very odd.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
That senile old man? Hell no, he be trippin' balls!

Ok then, judge him, but I bet you can't find someone with a more complete pokedex.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by Sabu
This post is very odd.

On the contrary, I feel the young man has raised a valid point, that could potentially lead to a fascinating discovery regarding the rectal expulsions of a Mogwai

Quote by rabidguitarist
Ok then, judge him, but I bet you can't find someone with a more complete pokedex.

I think we can safely assume that the Mogwai is not a pokemon. Firstly it isn't trapped within an air tight ball, secondly, it cannot be forced into unholy sexual alliances with wildly different species, and finally will probably never be involved in a picture on some chan somewhere where it is copulating with one or more gym leaders.
Mogwai can't be Pokeymon they don't say 'Mogwaaaiiii' they say 'Ooooh oooooh ooooh oooooh oooohhheeeyyy ooooooh'.
Yeah but if it reacts to lunar light, what about areas where it gets dark really early?

How bout if you live in Alaska in an area where it's night for like 6 months?
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Quote by Sabu
Mogwai can't be Pokeymon they don't say 'Mogwaaaiiii' they say 'Ooooh oooooh ooooh oooooh oooohhheeeyyy ooooooh'.

Yeah well, Meowth doesn't say "Meowttthhh", it says "Oh mai- teem rockut r blasten off agen!"

So you're going to have to think that through.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Only that meowth can, for reasons explained in season 1.

Hey, this is MY mogwai thread. You're a guest, you can't just fault my gremlins and pokemon knowledge.

That's like coming into my house and kicking things over.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by rabidguitarist
Hey, this is MY mogwai thread. You're a guest, you can't just fault my gremlins and pokemon knowledge.

That's like coming into my house and kicking things over.

I can't be having you disseminating horribly incorrect information and unfounded opinion and lies upon the poor population of the Pit
Quote by Deliriumbassist
and finally will probably never be involved in a picture on some chan somewhere where it is copulating with one or more gym leaders.

don't make me request rule 34 on this.

it exists for a reason you know.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Sabu
Isn't that just 1 retarded Meowth that can talk for no reason?

Obviously he isn't retarded if he can talk.
Quote by vintage x metal

I always wondered the answer to that question... Every time is after some midnight. And what about timezones?
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by rabidguitarist
Ok, this is one of the factors that complicated the 'gremlins' movies for me.

They made it clear that it's unsafe to feed mogwai after 12 midnight, but what time is it alright again?

What happens if you work nights? How do you know when to feed it?

I NEED ANSWERS.

Dawn dude, watch the films =P
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.