After playing my Squier for a good 7 months or so, I'm finally planning on getting a new guitar
I've pretty much narrowed it down to these two Ibanezes-
RG321
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-RG321-Electric-Guitar?sku=512492

and

ART100
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-Artist-ART100-Electric-Guitar?sku=512354

I'm leaning more towards the RG, but is there any huge advantage in getting the ART100?
Current Gear-
Ibanez RG321
Peavey Rage 258
Rogue LX400
Fender Rumble 15
well, i hear alot of good things about the that rg, but when i played it i didn't like it, but i also played the one of the art models and liked it.

btw i would also look at a new amp
i have played the rg321 for a bit at a local guitar store.. for the price it's pretty awesome, the thing i wasn't a big fan of was the bridge, it felt weird and actually hurt my hand when i was palm muting hahahaha... otherwise for a guitar that is under $300 it was very good.
Quote by Ghold125
well, i hear alot of good things about the that rg, but when i played it i didn't like it, but i also played the one of the art models and liked it.

btw i would also look at a new amp

hmm, personally some things like the lack of fret markers and the LP shape (i like the strat shape a ton more) of the art would get on my nerves, plus i've heard great things about the wizard II neck on the RG.

and while the distortions kinda lacking on my amp, im pretty content with it otherwise, so im not looking for a new one anytime soon.
Current Gear-
Ibanez RG321
Peavey Rage 258
Rogue LX400
Fender Rumble 15
you can live without inlays on the board, there on the side. Just get what feels better for you
true true.
imma definitely try before i buy, it wouldn't surprise me if i go for the RG though x]
thanks for the help though
Current Gear-
Ibanez RG321
Peavey Rage 258
Rogue LX400
Fender Rumble 15
i havent played the RG,but i bought the predicessor(sp) to the art-100, the arc-100. same price as art. and i gotta tella you for the money, you get alot of geetar. sounds as good as any lp clone i`ve heard, and has a better neck than most. but ....if you play metal your going to want a better bridge pup at least. but for any thing else its fine as is, imo. as far as i know the arc, and the art are basically the same instrument cept for cosmetics.
epiphone gothic lp
ibanez arc-300
epiphone traditional pro lp
vox ad100vht head.
vox cab
IMO,

Wait and get a better guitar.

A $350 guitar isn't really better than a $250 one.

A $700 is.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
Quote by QuebecMetal
IMO,

Wait and get a better guitar.

A $350 guitar isn't really better than a $250 one.

A $700 is.

Honestly I'd LOVE to,
but my dads a freaking idiot and won't let me spend that much on a guitar, so i have to get the best i possibly can.
Current Gear-
Ibanez RG321
Peavey Rage 258
Rogue LX400
Fender Rumble 15