ok i notice this happens to me a lot, when i like a girl and ask her out whether she says yes or no and then break up and i set my interests to another girl they my ex or girls that said no they form an alliance so that when i do ask that girl i like out she says no and refers back to my ex/"friend". Am i the only guy this happens to?
GEAR:
Ibanez GSA60 guitar
perri blue lighting strap
Digitech RP250 pedal
Marshall MG30 Amp

Quote by Glen
I call these Glen wads, they'll get you high just on flavor alone

FOUNDER OF THE JONAS BROTHERS SUCK group join today
Quote by p!atdfan112
ok i notice this happens to me a lot, when i like a girl and ask her out whether she says yes or no and then break up and i set my interests to another girl they my ex or girls that said no they form an alliance so that when i do ask that girl i like out she says no and refers back to my ex/"friend". Am i the only guy this happens to?

Dude, it means u need a bigger c0ck.
Quote by metaldud536
Happens to Brock all the time.

Poor Brock

I thought you'd stopped with Pokemon btw lol?
Quote by metaldud536
Happens to Brock all the time.

That's only because he would go after sisters and stuff.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Quote by metaldud536
I changed my user title to end the confusion.

Yeah I just noticed that after I posted. Very considerate of you.
Nope, it's just you
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Around here, when you break up with someone or hurt them at all, you get ****loads of hate emails and texts from their friends for an unpredictable amount of time. It can be a week, or it can be a matter of months.

girls... ¬_¬
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Am I the only guy to which this happens.

Try it next time.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Most groups of girls are like freakin hiveminds dude...Once one is pissed off at you, they're all pissed off at you. No thinking required, it just happens. Just wait it off, there's usually no other way.
Quote by CorvetteRick
I am probably not the only one in this thread who is a little confused, could someone please explain what this "girl" thing is?

You still havent told me how you've never had a job yet you have a corvette and your own place.
I don't even need to read the actual post to be able to tell you that NO, you are NOT the only guy this happens to. Anything that happens has occurred at least once before in some shape or form; you're never the only person to have to endure something.

Remember, you are unique, but so is everyone else.
Girls your age are irrational and immature

Despite the fact that they are constantly bickering with each other and stab their friends in the back on a regular basis, Its all water under the bridge as soon as they find a common enemy

In this case its you