Page 1 of 2
So guys and gals share some stories of the coolest things you have ever blown up. Well for me I'd have to say this one time I got a quarter stick of dynamite from my cousin and we found a dead squirrel and well you know put the squirrel in the middle of the street, put the dynamite in its mouth, lit it and ran for cover. Needless to say there was squirrel chunks all over the road and on a couple of cars. Of course we got the hell out of there and everything was good. So please share your experiences.
i blew up.... idk things, cool things
GEAR:
Ibanez GSA60 guitar
perri blue lighting strap
Digitech RP250 pedal
Marshall MG30 Amp

Quote by Glen
I call these Glen wads, they'll get you high just on flavor alone

FOUNDER OF THE JONAS BROTHERS SUCK group join today
An Iraqie school! oh BURN!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
^I kid I kid!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
I honestly Haven't seen you before today, and I think you've posted a quarter of a million times. On topic I blew up a fridge once. That was pretty cool. Where the fuck did your cousin get dynamite
A human brain.

..long story
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Using a steel oxy-acetylene fueled cannon that we built ourselves in the welding shop. We proceeded to shoot trees, and scare the living hell out of some mechanics because they thought it was loaded when we shot it at them. Also acetylene bombs are great. It's not so much the explosion as it is the concussion you feel after it goes off.
Quote by Slut
Nobody likes you and your opinion on life does not matter. Also your sister is pregnant with my child.
Quote by ShaunDiel
I honestly Haven't seen you before today, and I think you've posted a quarter of a million times. On topic I blew up a fridge once. That was pretty cool. Where the fuck did your cousin get dynamite

well every now and then before the fourth of july he goes out of state and brings home the good stuff. I don't really know where he goes to get it but he always does and its great cuz the cops round where I live don't really care even though fireworks are illegal here, well aleast all the cool ones.
Me and my mate blew up a subwoofer in our common room.

It was broken anyway, and someone had ripped the side apart, and circuitboard was showing. My friend was like "Touch this battery to the circuit, it will melt the solder" (sp?). It was a massive battery, It was 12 volts I think.

So I put it on the circuit. Turns out the thing was plugged in and turned on at the mains, and I shorted it out and the circuit board caught fire.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Well, My cousin bought some Lead-pellet rifles (with friggin' scopes and **** on 'em) and we got some soda cans and mounted em on a fence (full, unopened cans). we shook up the cans and put em on the fence, then the other person would shoot the can. Pretty damn kool when u snipe soda cans that're ready to pop .

I also unknowingly had a Whopper from Burger King, and i put it in the microwave with the foil/paper wrapper still on...it didn't explode but cought on fire and sparked some... i got scared but thinking back on it, it looked kool lol.
Quote by Patty-cakez
Well, My cousin bought some Lead-pellet rifles (with friggin' scopes and **** on 'em) and we got some soda cans and mounted em on a fence (full, unopened cans). we shook up the cans and put em on the fence, then the other person would shoot the can. Pretty damn kool when u snipe soda cans that're ready to pop .

I also unknowingly had a Whopper from Burger King, and i put it in the microwave with the foil/paper wrapper still on...it didn't explode but cought on fire and sparked some... i got scared but thinking back on it, it looked kool lol.

Baconator> Whopper
The Fonz, I'm not even sure if there is anything cooler that you can blow up
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
I've blown up quite a few propane tanks, as well as lit a lake on fire.
MUSIC can lift us out of depression or move us to tears- it is a remedy, a tonic, orange juice for the ear.
~Oliver Sacks

"You get smaller while the world gets big
The more you know you know you don't know shit"
I strapped a Johnny Bravo toy to a firework but then it caused the firework to go into a tree instead of the sky.
Several years back, I blew up my old Barbie dreamhouse. With all the Barbies in it.

I still unearth the occasional leg or torso in my backyard every now and then...

Quote by Hannakins
Several years back, I blew up my old Barbie dreamhouse. With all the Barbies in it.

I still unearth the occasional leg or torso in my backyard every now and then...

You mean Mighty Max right?
EDIT: As your sig predicted, I was indeed too lazy to find out you were a girl.
A can of bug spray.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by ShaunDiel
Has anyone seen A June 08'er yet?

Yeah, This Guy
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
We got my friends air rifle and shot a can of green gas with it. It was legit like a small smoke bomb that went off. We also shot a can of barbasol (shaving cream) which pissed shaving cream ALL over my lawn in a hilarious manner.
Your sister.

Yes, I went there.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
I want to take a shotgun to a can of barbasol. lol.

Um... i've blown up an old TV, a first act practice amp, and blew up a glass jar.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by darkarbiter7
I want to take a shotgun to a can of barbasol. lol.

Um... i've blown up an old TV, a first act practice amp, and blew up a glass jar.

Damn, that's where my amp went!
an egg in the microwave...........it blew the door off it :/
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by Aussieloco
Damn, that's where my amp went!

Oh sure.
You shipped the amp from Australia to the USA, then somehow the amp wound up NEW IN BOX at the Saint Johns Michigan Wal-Mart, then blown up by me?

It'd be really cool if that were true
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
I blew a massive crater in the ground on an RAF bombing range once. The Black Watch were practising blowing holes in runways, and allowed me to detonate the main charge. Twas pretty cool.
...Bleep Bloop...
Page 1 of 2