My band is now playing gigs in my town. The problem is the only amp i have is too small for any of the venues. I want to get a 30- 50 watt tube amp with decent distortion, but i dont need metal distortion. Im willing to spend about 500-800 dollars. Any recomendations? (p.s. i play guitar if you havent figured it out)
You could get a Valve King 212 combo for that money and that should do what you want but you should obviously try before you buy.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Buy a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, really good clean sound, but not too much on the distortion, buy a pedal like a Big Muff
The valve King should serve your purpose perfectly it has good cleans. great crunch, and it can also go almost heavy metal distortion if you wanted.