Page 1 of 2
my first guitar was a black Godin Freeway Classic, which i still own and is my main gigging machine cause i don't like taking my Gibson to shows if i can help it (don't want it to get ripped off)
My brother's slightly used Schecter C-1+ Black Cherry FMT. Seriously I think he tried learning the G chord and just gave up.
Guitars:
Schecter C-1+ Black Cherry FMT
2008 American Standard Stratocaster Candy Cola

AMPS:
Fender G-DEC
Fender Dyna-touch III Stage 1000
Vox Valvetronix XL AD30VTXL

Pedals:
DOD Supradistortion FX-55B (w/ Boost)
Epiphone Joe Perry Boneyard Les Paul. Basically it's a normal Epiphone Standard Plus, but with a unique 'aged tiger' finish, the Gibson style body chambering, and Gibson USA Burstbucker #2 and #3 pickups, with the #2 in reverse polarity so the middle position has a phased effect, much like if you leave a wah-wah pedal on but keep it still in the middle.

It's bloody nice and still my main guitar. I've played it next to a couple of Gibsons and a couple of Epiphone Elitists, and this is still better. One staff member at my local music store was playing around on it, and when he accidently knocked the headstock which caused a tiny, about 1cm scratch on the surface of the finish of the headstock, he actually broke down and started literally crying and begging me not to get mad because he'd 'hurt such a great guitar'.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
a blue squier fat strat. i still like the little thing, but now my cousin is learning on it...if i had it i wouldnt play it much tho...something about a fat strat MIA is just more appealing than a squier..dont kno what...
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
A Gremlin. It was craptacular, but I still miss it.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Fender Acoustic-Electric CD140SCE Cutaway $300
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Acoustic-Electric CD140SCE
I lucked out, my uncle had a Gibson Les Paul standard that he never used, it sounds a little messed up because the pick ups got screwed up but its insanly amazing. but i had been learning how to play with my friends guitar, i used to chill at his place and we would jam, and he'd teach me some stuff here and there.
Squire strat that I tried to give the "Frankenstien" paint job
Guitars:
ESP KH602 (Skull and Cross Bone inlays, Floyd, EMG 81's)
Hamer Slammer W/ Floyd Rose Trem.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top

Pedals:
Dunlop Original Cry Baby Wah
BOSS ML-2
MXR EVH Phase 90

Amps:
Marshall MG 250 DFX
An 1988 Charvel model 4.

I'd done some research to get the best possible bang gor the buck. That was 3 years ago. I still LOVE this guitar to Death, though it gives me cramps... neck is too thin.

I couldn't have chosen better, sound and quality wise. Great axe, very resonant, a beautiful and smooth accoustic voice. Really something special.
Schecter Omen 6...i got it used and got a really good deal on it!

Alex
Guitars:
Schecter Omen 6
SX Telecaster
Rogue Deadnought
Squier J Bass

Amps:
Peavey TKO 115
Line 6 Spider III 15 watt
Fender Rumble 15

Drums:
Yamaha, Lugwig, Pearl, CB Drums
Sabian Cymbals
Yamaha Hardware
PRS, cheapest I could find
My Guitar

Quote by metacarpi
Do it once, it's a mistake.

Keep doing it, it's Jazz.

Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.
Squier Strat which is still my only guitar, but I want to change that pretty soon.
FENDER STARCASTER FROM COSTCO!!!!
yeah, and i wen to guitar center, played something else, realized that thing was ****, and saved money. bought my strat, and then saved 700 bucks and bought my jackson. :P
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
My first was a Peavey T-20. It had a full, round solid body with Strat-style cutaways. Dual rail humbuckers and a maple neck/fingerboard. It played and sounded nice but I've had several much better guitars since. Still, not a bad ax and I'm glad we met.
Fender Squier Stratocaster
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
No-name acoustic guitar my dad had for about 30 years before I picked it up - the neck is SO thick on it! Very difficult to play.
Then came the good ol' Squier Strat - black body but now covered in stickers. Still a great uitar - I straightened the neck and lowered the action so it plays pretty nicely. It's also got the classic Fender Strat sound from the single coils (I am considering installing a bridge humbucker) and the neck is really nice. People slate Squiers, but they do make excellent first electric guitars.

Ibanez S470
Laney HCM30R
Digitech GNX3000
black and white encore stratocaster lol
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
The Japanese squier i still have today. Its not that bad. These Japs know what they 're doing.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl

Got it for 45 bucks from my friend. worth maybe 90 you know a guitar is extra awesome when it comes in a box. if i got an actual decent guitar, i wouldn't have had money for an amp. i eventually saved up and got a jackson dinky which i am content with.
My first was a used mutt of a Charvel.

Either had a custom neck, or a custom cut headstock but it was no shape I'd ever seen before. The body was a super-strat typical of Charvel with a yellow and black crackle finish; kinda like a crackle George Lynch tiger and it was REALLY beaten before I got it.

It had a really weird Floyd Rose too, the fine tuners were integrated into the set screws and the studs completely covered the top of the saddle. I learned a lot about guitars with it. I took it apart and put it back together countless times, ran all kinds of dumb strings and gauges (.060 Flatwounds in standard tuning!), and without it, I would've done all those horrible things to my second guitar which is now the equivalent of my very own "Evo".
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
"I will close my ears and my heart and I will be a stone"
Aria Classical Guitar
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Jackson Performer PS4 (soon to be sold)
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
esp ltd ax-50...and i want it back...(well the upgraded model)
ESP Eclipse with blackouts (Snow White)
Taylor 814ce (tabacco sunburst)
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
ESP M-10 or whatever... that came in a starter pack.
"In peaceful sedation I lay half awake, and all of the panic inside starts to fade. Hopelessly drifting, bathing in
Harley Benton SG in wine red.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95
epiphone dot
GUITAR: Gibson Les Paul Special
AMP:Fender Vibro Champ XD
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
USMC
Still use my RG2EX1, had it for just under a year.
U-G Profile

Gear:
Seagull S Series Acoustic
Ibanez RG2EX1
DigiTech Grunge Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
DigiTech Hardwire Series TL-2 Metal Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
1980 Fender Vibro Champ (Weber Speaker, 6L6)
I first had a cheap 5$ Wal-mart Acoustic that was:

Out of tune
Sucked
Was a rip-off.

But my first real guitar was a Willem acoustic.
squier sa-100 acoustic.....still have it, still play it, probably gonna swap it out for a taylor now that i have a job. My other one was a baja (weird brand) started guitar worth maybe 20 bucks. we got it for 80 (rip offf)
Page 1 of 2