Poll: How does UG pee?
Poll Options
View poll results: How does UG pee?
Over the Fence
42 66%
Through the Gate
21 33%
Voters: 64.
A friend and I were having our usual random conversation and the subject of how we pee came up (nb- it was for the sake of interesting conversation more than anything). We debated which technique was better, over the fence or through the gate. I googled it, and it turns out that we are not alone in our differences. Anyways, I thought it would be interesting to ask UGers-

In the interest of science, when you take a leak, do you go over the fence or through the gate?

EDIT:
Over the Fence- undo belt
Through the Gate- through the fly
Last edited by Jesur16 at Jun 1, 2008,
I don't get it. Is this like, the holding technique?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I don't understand. What do the two mean?
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I believe he means, you use the zipper or just go over your pants.

In this case, I pick "Over the Fence."
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Depends on what pants I'm wearing.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
haha this is stupid
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
In that case, over the fence. The fly isn't big enough on girl-pants.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
My piss melts the fence down.
But this leaves me with a problem.

Whenever I try to go over it, I hit the ceeling....

But Going through feels...wierd....

so which am i?
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
you have to go over the fence. the other way is just awkward.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Over the fence for sure!
Proud member of the UG Hate Crew

Laguna Loire of the Final Fantasy Elites - PM metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
How do you go "over the fence" if you're wearing jeans or cargo pants/shorts?!

I unzip than go over fence for the boxers, I'm not about to start threading my dick through that little slit they give you, no sir.
I wear my retro-lunatic-asylum-inmate trousers the wrong way round. Hence, I pee through the bomb hatch.

Taking a crap is made into a fine art by this setup.
Quote by CorvetteRick
Has anybody ever successfully attempted the fabled "under the bridge" technique?

I can do it in my soccer shorts if that counts. Then again i just raise the perverbail bridge to the level the the person trying to pass under it. Does that count?
I thought everybody went through the gate...
You guys actually put your trousers down to your ankles at the urinal / public park / boss' office ?