Post pics

or

^without the sugar free, of course

also, i used the search bar, but only found the candy thread, nothing about posting your favorite candy.
Orcs. I really enjoy them.
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
'Candy' as in sweets - vimto chewy sweets.

'Candy' as in chocolate - cadbury's tasters/creme egg/wispa gold/nestle milkybar/lindt lindor
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.

only smarties have the answer

and
or
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by Hannakins

I was going to come in here and start talking about rare candy. But your post made me lose my train of thought. Will you marry me?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by silhouettica
Orcs. I really enjoy them.

yeah, I hear they're delicious.
3 Musketeers. Never has there been better.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I was going to come in here and start talking about rare candy. But your post made me lose my train of thought. Will you marry me?

Bring a few bags to me and I will consider it.

Quote by YourDad
3 Musketeers. Never has there been better.

For chocolate goodies, I feel the need to mostly agree.
Quote by Hannakins

Bring a few bags to me and I will consider it.

Search bar Gummy Bears and you'll come across my posts which talks about my plans to build the worlds greatest gummy bear army, in order to take out those stupid gummy worms that strut their stuff around because they think that their neon colors and their sour flakes make them superior. But you know what? When the revolution comes, Gummy Bears are the creatures who will have the gummy hands capable of carrying around gummy machine guns. And then what will the gummy worms do? Nothing.

I was at work the other day and set up a display because I was bored, I had a bunch of gummy bears inside of gummy life savers being attacked by gummy sharks that bleed red juice when you bite them. The good thing about gummy sharks is that they bleed, because as soon as that happens you have to put another one in your mouth cause gummy sharks are attracted by gummy blood.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

and

and

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
I love teh mars bars and the caramel bars( the cadbury ones)
oh and i don't have pic to prove it- but also i like harribo star mix and tangfastics
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Search bar Gummy Bears and you'll come across my posts which talks about my plans to build the worlds greatest gummy bear army, in order to take out those stupid gummy worms that strut their stuff around because they think that their neon colors and their sound flakes make them superior. But you know what? When the revolution comes, Gummy Bears are the creatures who will have the gummy hands capable of carrying around gummy machine guns. And then what will the gummy worms do? Nothing.

I was at work the other day and set up a display because I was bored, I had a bunch of gummy bears inside of gummy life savers being attacked by gummy sharks that bleed red juice when you bite them. The good thing about gummy sharks is that they bleed, because as soon as that happens you have to put another one in your mouth cause gummy sharks are attracted by gummy blood.

Never mind bringing the bears, your passion for all things gummy has me sold.

Sugar Freakin Babies!
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by Hannakins

Never mind bringing the bears, your passion for all things gummy has me sold.

Well, the thing about gummy creatures is.. For the most part, they're good people. Except Gummy Worms and Sour Patch Kids. Sour Patch Kids think they're better than everyone else just because they're people. But then they go into the gummy rain forest with their gummy army men and gummy jet fighters (I swear to God, those actually exist and they're delicious) and ruin the natural habitats of the gummy bears. Its sickening. They need to be stopped.

I'm actually looking for a place that would make me a giant gummy bear the size of a dog. I want to use it as a teddy bear and a mid night snack. But, I don't want it to be one flavor, I want it to be a gay pride gummy bear that has a red face, green ears, a yellow tail, a pina colada body.. mmmm... And I'll share it with the ladies. But everytime I tell someone about my dream, they just tell me I'm going to get all sticky.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Well, the thing about gummy creatures is.. For the most part, they're good people. Except Gummy Worms and Sour Patch Kids. Sour Patch Kids think they're better than everyone else just because they're people. But then they go into the gummy rain forest with their gummy army men and gummy jet fighters (I swear to God, those actually exist and they're delicious) and ruin the natural habitats of the gummy bears. Its sickening. They need to be stopped.

I'm actually looking for a place that would make me a giant gummy bear the size of a dog. I want to use it as a teddy bear and a mid night snack. But, I don't want it to be one flavor, I want it to be a gay pride gummy bear that has a red face, green ears, a yellow tail, a pina colada body.. mmmm... And I'll share it with the ladies. But everytime I tell someone about my dream, they just tell me I'm going to get all sticky.

Oh, how I wish I had the space to sig all this...

mmmmm....now im hungry
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?