please help

what my itunes used to do, and what its supposed to do is keep playing the songs in the playlist, or by artist, or the whole thing until theres no more songs left to play. the problem is now, all the sudden, it will only play one song at a time. this is really annoying cause now every time a song end i have to go back in a start a new one rather than it just continue to play through.
Quote by loganrocksabass

how can your girlfriend be in your band if she's in the kitchen?
Quote by CollinPlaysBass
POOPIN' PELICANS

You got yourself in a bit of a jiffy.

as great of a response as that was it doesnt really help

i realize im asking the pit and thats fully expected but i really would appreciate this being fixed
Quote by loganrocksabass

did you uncheck all the checkmarks on the far left? make sure they are checked off, it will only play the songs you have checked.
In the bottom left corner of itunes there are some buttons there... If you can't figure out how to operate these, my prayers are with you.

Or go to 'Controls' -> select either 'Repeat Off', 'Repeat One', or 'Repeat All'
Quote by SungWismyName
What does sustain,pickup, and humblewockey(its wrong but it sounds liek this) mean on electric guitars?
well if ur browsing thru ur library and select one song to play under a particular artist and then start browsnig another artist it wont keep on playing.... it will stop once fiished ur selected song.... just a fact of life... sorry bud... Select the song and then leave it on that artist... or else try opening just that artists songs in a different window......
in the lower left i have the shuffle button pressed, i dont want it to repeat so its not that. i wasnt thinking about the having them checked off so maybe thats the problem although it seems like its working on and off with no real correlation to which ones are checked or not. also i am using the latest version of itunes for what its worth
Quote by loganrocksabass