i have been installing this ****ing game all weekend. everytime i run the damn thing it needs a patch or an update. i have been doing this for hours. how long does it take to install this f-ucking game
its not worth it, it will just get boring and tedious after a while and you will then realize no matter what you do you never really accomplished anything

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()
Delete it, and install EvE instead
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Yeah it takes a few hours to install. They have made a lot of updates. It's annoying, but at the same time, it means more content for the game. They've added loads of new dungeons and an area of the map, and fixed loads of bugs in all the updates. You'll have to update to 2.4 or something.

Anyone else who bashes WoW is getting reported, this is getting on my nerves, TS didn't ask whether it was a good game or not.
you guys are wankers, WoW is for real men lol. but seriously you waste so much time on it.
Yeah like said before, you are blessed, take that as a mesasge from above, you, sir, are dedicated to have a life at least in this one , maybe in the next too :P.
I love music, if music would be a girl then I'd date her, until then let's get back on Earth
Quote by Twist of fate
That's exactly how hard it is to play as well. You'll finally install it and find out you have no idea what you're doing.

I'm not into guys who do that anyway
Oh no! You wont be able to get some e-lovin'

Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!
There are quite a few patches man, it will take a while. It's been out for like 3 years, so every patch is being downloaded probably. If you have the expansion you can just install that and I think you just have to download the patches since then. Other than that, it may take a while. It's a pretty fun game, although I don't play anymore.
Just leave your computer on and go out for a while or play some guitar. It's one day and once that's done, that's it done, future patches won't interrupt your gameplay unless you leave it until patch day to download.
It's a great game. I was hooked so I quit, but even to this day I still kinda wanna go back. It takes time to download the patches. You'll pretty much need the expansion. You don't need it till you hit lvl 60, unless you want to make a draeni or blood elf, but the expansion is a must, or else you can't progress to level 70, and I don't know ANYONE that doesn't have the expansion... Enjoy.