bears!
40 36%
worms!
68 61%
ewwwww!
4 4%
Voters: 112.
Page 1 of 2
Bears all the way, baby. But I'm very fond of gummy sharks as well.

..Or is this about battle?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Ah that jock off...

I agree with him. Gummy Bears win.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
worms coz they come in better colours
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
I'm the only one to vote eww

To be honest, chewy/slimy things make me puke so erm... it's not my fault
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Why are worms winning? They're disgusting, and they're stupid. They're foul critters that crawled out of the gummy ground and are inching their way to dictatorship over the gummy lands. They don't even have eyes! How can something with no eyes be leading the way!
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

bears are the number 1 threat to america so it makes me feel pretty patriotic to be chowin down on some gummy bears. score 1 for the boys back home!
Quote by kitty_teh_fish
bears are the number 1 threat to america so it makes me feel pretty patriotic to be chowin down on some gummy bears. score 1 for the boys back home!

The Gummy Bears are a peace loving society, you've been blinded by worm propaganda. Way to be a sheep, my friend.
Quote by vintage x metal

Worms. A lot of gummy worms are dual-flavored, with a different flavor/color for each side of the worm, and worms are also bigger than gummy bears. Where I would normally eat one gummy worm, I would have to eat approximately 3-4 gummy bears to achieve the same desired effect. Also, it is much easier to find sour gummy worms and other assortments of gummy worms than it is to find the same for gummy bears.
"Some of these lyrics are pure black metal nonsense."
Quote by kitty_teh_fish

THREAT DOWN! hasn't it been bears like 5 weeks in a row?
Bears mutha-fucka!

Quote by Nike-Man
worms cuz they have two flavors in ONE!

Uh, so can bears dude!

Step 1. Bite off the head of a bear.
Step 2. Bite off the body of a bear of a different flavor
Step 3. Make body and head one with one another
Step 4. Enjoy.

It's intense!!
Quote by Gottlos
Worms. A lot of gummy worms are dual-flavored, with a different flavor/color for each side of the worm, and worms are also bigger than gummy bears. Where I would normally eat one gummy worm, I would have to eat approximately 3-4 gummy bears to achieve the same desired effect. Also, it is much easier to find sour gummy worms and other assortments of gummy worms than it is to find the same for gummy bears.

exactly. and they include BLUE
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by Gottlos

That is not at all true. Check this out:

Sour Gummy Bears. And they also sell tie-dye gummy bears, which have even more colors than the worms. They are basically the result of many years of multi-racial mating.
Quote by vintage x metal

Blue gummy sharks with marshmallow bellies > Sour Lifesavers > worms > bears
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Quote by clincher09
Blue gummy sharks with marshmallow bellies > worms > bears

I demand pictures as evidence of their existence. And where can I find them?
Quote by vintage x metal

My God.. My prayers have been answered. There is a Gummy god.
Quote by vintage x metal

this is the ultimate question.. i have no idea.
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I demand pictures as evidence of their existence. And where can I find them?

I've only seen them at giant candy stores in the mall. At least the real ones that is. I've seen some imposters in stores, and they suck. You know it's a true blue gummy shark if it has a very strong blue raspberry smell.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club

This is the kind of sick and depraved stuff gummy worms do after battles. They take the corpses of Gummy Bears and create massive gummy bear carpets. They have no respect for the dead..
Quote by vintage x metal

Page 1 of 2