I remember when I joined this forum a long long time ago there were a few topics on this. What are your sugguestions to prevent tripping on your guitar cable? Wasnt one method was to loop it through your belt loop?
well that would prevent from stepping on it and pulling it out, but it won't prevent you from tripping on it.
Quote by Fusanti_RHCP
I have had no problems. Mostly because I am Jesus.
the only way to prevent from tripping on it is to watch where you step. or stand still...but that's boring.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
wireless!
Quote by IwannaBeSadated

I would have any sort of sex with any sort of animal.

I always loop my cable around where the strap connects to the strap button, so instead of the cable coming out of the bottom of the guitar, it comes out the back and is out of your way.

Other than that, if a cable really bothers you, just get a wireless.
The gods you worship are Steel
At the altar of Rock N Roll you kneel
A slave who forever Rocks
Is chained in the Devil's locks
AND SLAIN BY THE BLOODY AXE I WHAIL!
Just the hazards of having a cable. You can try taping it to the floor so its stays out of the way more.
dont trip over it.
no seriously, it's all part of skill of playing standing up. wireless is an option but those are bitch expensive
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Funny Story I had Step Dads Dog Came running through when I had a Marshall MG10W and set down my Ibanez and the cord was right across the floor.. well the dog ran right through it and took the amp and Ibanez down.. Luckily nothing was hurt.. but it was quite a scare..
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Line 6 Spider III 15W
Peavey Generation EXP Single Coils
1997 Epiphone SG Junior
2007 Ibanez RG120