was looking at some chorus pedals, tell me what you think of the choruses listed, or tell me what you think of your own chorus pedals, note the first two listed are true bypass.

I've considered:
Moen Holy choir
Biyang ch-7
rocktron deep blue

thanks for opinions/suggestions
EHX Small Clones are.

NOT Nano. Small. Nano = death.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by DiveRightIn63
EHX Small Clones are.

NOT Nano. Small. Nano = death.

but I read in reviews they cut volume when engaged...??
^no idea what they're talking about
absolutely no volume cut
great pedal too
i use chorus by far the most compared to any other effect besides overdrive and distortion, and i'll tell you now it works, and is great
volume cut, psh, load of crap
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
I use a Small Clone and I have no idea why it would cut volume. That being said, have a look at the analogman choruses as well.
I haven't heard of those pedals, pretty intriguing. I know of Rocktron, but don't be afraid to go after pedals outside the norm.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
The new Carl Martin- Classic Chorus crazy good. doesn't wash away your existing tone like most chorus pedals do.
Quote by protech487
but I read in reviews they cut volume when engaged...??

Make sure you check them out before committing to such ideas (I don't mean to be rude by that).
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.