Yea, as you can see I'm not very knowledgable about the how head & cabinet thing. But, I was wondering this one simple question.

I was looking to buy a half-stack. I play through a RP250, so all of my sounds and stuff come from that. Could I just buy a cabinet and have everything come from my pedal, even the volume? I don't see the point in going out and buying a head if all of my sounds are coming from my pedal.

Yea, noob question, I know. But if it saves me money, then why not?
Guitars :

Ibanez RG350MDX
Fender Squire Strat
Alvarez RD8C

Amps :

Roland Cube 30x
Fender Frontman 15

Pedals :

Boss DS-1
Boss CE-5
Danelectro DJ-9
Digitech RP250
You can't do it, that's why.

The pedal won't amplify the sound enough it just changes the tone, if you were going to do something like that you'd need a power amp unit as well and they can be quite pricey so you might as well just buy a decent tube head.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
^Agreed. If you're just using it for practice I would just stick with what you have. If you're trying to gig I would suggest ditching the rp as it's pretty much junk and get yourself a suitable tube combo and individual stompboxes for what you need.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Kevin Saale
^Agreed. If you're just using it for practice I would just stick with what you have. If you're trying to gig I would suggest ditching the rp as it's pretty much junk and get yourself a suitable tube combo and individual stompboxes for what you need.

Well, that's what I plan to go for. But, I'ts not all going to come at once, ya know? That was my original play though.
Guitars :

Ibanez RG350MDX
Fender Squire Strat
Alvarez RD8C

Amps :

Roland Cube 30x
Fender Frontman 15

Pedals :

Boss DS-1
Boss CE-5
Danelectro DJ-9
Digitech RP250
well even though mutli-effects are rather icky..

I've heard keyboard amps work well for the purpose you're looking for..
since you're playing direct.