i have tried many basses and the H1 is by far the most comfortable i have ever tried, i have noticed that the necks of H1 series guitars are really white, what kind of finish is that? i think it looks awesome and feels really great, can i aply it in my current bass(see sig)
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
Your bass has the same type of finish -- satin polyurethane. The difference in feel comes from the more expensive manufacturing process applied to US-made necks.

American Stratocaster + Blues Junior

They just use a totally non-tinted, transparent finish on really white, bright, fresh maple. That's all. My MIADX Fenders have that same colour. New MIA Fenders have a slight tint.

As good as the HW1's are, I really think MIA Fenders are that much better. Those graphite support rods do actually make those basses feel different to the touch. They're just solid.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Quote by Sly Taco
^ agreed, HW1's are titties tho

i love titties!
found only at UG Bass. tell your friends!
*cough* Hwy 1's are Made In USA *cough*
you can't buy better entertainment than this. lol

Edit: sigged!
Last edited by 83lespaulstudio at Jun 2, 2008,
Yep, all made in the US, but I just figured I'd differentiate HW1 and MIA referring to the models, not the country of origin (even though the abbreviation I used for the American Standard DOES refer to it's country of origin!)
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..