So I have the AC/DC anthology book and I am learning the back in black solo, well anyways on the last page of it for the outro it says to "add lib solo". What does that mean?

Another thing I wanna say is I do not understand the circle of the fifths in "Learning Music Theory. The Beginning" in the lessons. I've read it like 3 times and I can't figure out how it works. Maybe someone can explain it to me better?
Gear:
Dean VX
Ovation Celebrity CC44 Electric Acoustic
VOX DA5
Last edited by Kash1333 at Jun 1, 2008,
add lib solo means to make your own solo at that point in the song. you can use the scale in the key of the song you are playing to create a solo that expresses how you like to play.
the circle of fifths is just playing all the major scales in a certain order which is: C - G - D - A - E - B - F♯ - C♯ - G♯- E♭ - B♭ - F - C. this is so because the root note of the next scale is the fifth of the last scale, for example, G is the fifth note in the C scale and D is the fifth note in the G scale
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Quote by FooFighter1927
add lib solo means to make your own solo at that point in the song. you can use the scale in the key of the song you are playing to create a solo that expresses how you like to play.

Alright thanks, My theory, and scale knowledge isn't really that great so this si gonna be a little confusing for me to make something up.
Gear:
Dean VX
Ovation Celebrity CC44 Electric Acoustic
VOX DA5