There's an add on Craigslist for a used Fulltone OCD for $100.

Is that a good price for one used? I plan on asking the seller what version it is first but I want to know if this is a realy good find or if used OCD's are easy to come by.

I wasn't planning on getting one but my amp is loud and maybe this'll give me some tube overdrive at lower volumes (the fuzz pedal can wait).
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
It's a decent deal, but not a great one since new ones can be had for $143 (lots of free shipping ebay auctions/bargaining at stores). I'd go for it since you'd be saving a little bit of cash, but you might be able to talk the seller down further.
...to give your love no matter what is what she said...
used ones sell for around 130 or higher. Your not getting tube overdrive out of it though, my friend. Its still the pedal clipping, your not pushing your tubes.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Go for it. That's a good deal and a sweet pedal. V3 is my favorite.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Quote by igotabcrich32
used ones sell for around 130 or higher. Your not getting tube overdrive out of it though, my friend. Its still the pedal clipping, your not pushing your tubes.

Yeah I would assume.

Should have stated that I wanted something to get a similar sound to tube overdrive. Cause right now i'm using a Boss DS-1 for drive and it's the only part of my set up that's sort of lacking.

I did want a fuzz pedal, but I figured i'd get more use out of a basic overdrive pedal.

Would you still say $100 is good since used ones normally go for $130? I checked ebay and most don't seem to be lower than $130.

THanks for the advice and info guys.

I'll go by the stores real quickly and see what prices they have then see if I can contact the seller.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Last edited by zeppelinpage4 at Jun 1, 2008,
Buy it. Check your PMs.
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.