and i know people are Pro-Choice

is anyone here Pro-Abortion?
I am. I say kill all those babies.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
im pretty sure pro choice and pro abortion are the same thing there buddy...its just people don't feel as bad if they say pro choice
'To be positive at all times is to ignore all that is important, sacred or valuable. To be negative at all times is to be threatened by ridiculousness and instant discredibility.'
-Kurt Cobain
I really don't care.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
I say... There's a thread about this one page ago.

EDIT: What's the difference about pro abortion and pro choice?
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Im pro.
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
Quote by imtank
im pretty sure pro choice and pro abortion are the same thing there buddy...its just people don't feel as bad if they say pro choice

Pro-Life: No abortion

Pro-Choice: It's up to the parents

Pro-Abortion: GET AN ABORTION YOU HAVE NO CHOICE

There's too many people on this planet anyway so, I pick the third one
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Quote by CorvetteRick
Aren't pro abortion and pro choice the same thing?

think that over for a second
Quote by imtank
im pretty sure pro choice and pro abortion are the same thing there buddy.

they are.
nobody is pro-abortion. people are just pro-using abortion. i know that doesn't make sense but work with me.

nobody is going out and campaigning to kill babies for ****s and giggles. people are campaigning for someone to choose whether or not they want to have one.
im pro life, i think its wrong, why should an unborn baby pay for your stupid mistake, wrap up your ding dong if you going to do the nasty, or have the pill or something, but i think that socially its impossible to eradicate abortion, it would just end in more deaths and illnesses because of unsanitary back alley places.
Quote by CorvetteRick
Aren't pro abortion and pro choice the same thing?

Timmy, get the blue marker.
Timmy, get the blue marker if you want/need it.
Timmy, don't get the blue marker.
Quote by aaron6890
im pro life, i think its wrong, why should an unborn baby pay for your stupid mistake, wrap up your ding dong if you going to do the nasty, or have the pill or something, but i think that socially its impossible to eradicate abortion, it would just end in more deaths and illnesses because of unsanitary back alley places.

It depends on how you see it.
In my opinion, it's a potential life. Not a baby.
Or at least in the early weeks.

You're still killing, but hey, aren't you a genocidal every time you masturbate that way?
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by crust_punk
Timmy, get the blue marker.
Timmy, get the blue marker if you want/need it.
Timmy, don't get the blue marker.

perfect example
Quote by urik
It depends on how you see it.
In my opinion, it's a potential life. Not a baby.
Or at least in the early weeks.

You're still killing, but hey, aren't you a genocidal every time you masturbate that way?

yeah i see your point, its a perfectly rational one, late term abortion is definitely wrong, in my opinion, but early ones are a little iffy. like the morning after pill (is that the name for it?) thats fine.

and no masturbation is not killing, because you need both an egg and a sperm to make a baby.
I'd rather not see millions of babies born to mothers who can't afford them so they live horrible lives and die on the street or end up in jail.

abortion!
bree bree look how fucking metal i am
Quote by aaron6890
yeah i see your point, its a perfectly rational one, late term abortion is definitely wrong, in my opinion, but early ones are a little iffy. like the morning after pill (is that the name for it?) thats fine.

and no masturbation is not killing, because you need both an egg and a sperm to make a baby.

Sperms have life too. So as I say, I don't classify an early fetus as a human thus not making it really different than a sperm.

I don't support late abortion as long as it doesn't threaten the mom's life. If you want an abortion get it before the fetus is formed. But isn't late abortion forbidden ?
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by Wylde14
perfect example

Quote by urik
Sperms have life too. So as I say, I don't classify an early fetus as a human thus not making it really different than a sperm.

I don't support late abortion as long as it doesn't threaten the mom's life. If you want an abortion get it before the fetus is formed. But isn't late abortion forbidden ?

Yes, there's a cut-off point for abortions. Generally around 24 weeks...
Quote by urik

i agree, before the fetus is fine, i dont know if it is or not, but i think as a general rule, anything passed the first trimester of the pregnancy is wrong.

i guess, basically what im saying is that, in my opinion, there are really 3 points at which you can stop the child from being born before i think its killing, firs point is useing birth control/condom/whatever, and the second is the morning after pill, third is only used in the situation when the mother would get hurt or die if she gave birth. thats it.
Quote by Baboom
I'd rather not see millions of babies born to mothers who can't afford them so they live horrible lives and die on the street or end up in jail.

abortion!

Exactly. So many pro-life people don't stop to think about the people who want an abortion because they are not mature enough or do not have the funds to raise a child.

Although I do agree that late term abortions are wrong, they should be done as early as possible.
People against abortion are the people who think ahead in life. People who NEED abortion need it so they can survive not on the outskirts of society. Babies take a ****LOAD of money, and it's usually the rich fvckers that don't realize that.

pepsi
Yeah, kill all the babiezzzz.

People need to grow up when it comes to this, leave it an option and walk away. It's not like a freaking party, I don't know many women that are running in to get abortions because it's the most awesome thing ever.

Here's my take on it, I don't like abortion, I don't like it one bit. But, I'm not a woman, I will never bear a child, and it's in no way my right, or the right of anyone, to tell a person what to do with their body. You can't account for every situation ever, women get raped, accidents happen (I know people that have gotten pregnant without intercourse of any kind). You can't handle every situation differently, because it will never be fair.

The only regulation I want to see is that the abortion MUST be done by the end of the first trimester, while the baby is really a glob of cells that have no real purpose yet.

Abortion is something that lives with a person, every day of their life they remember it, it's not like someone walks away feeling totally normal.

In some cases it could save the child a terrible life, adoption isn't really super awesome fun, to me there is no bigger sin a person could commit than to bring a child into a world where it will never be loved.

Quote by aaron6890

I agree with you, the problem is that nowadays, people are refusing to make the morning after pill and condoms readily accessible, in my town stores keep condoms hidden, and you have to drive a county over to find morning after pills.

Pro-choice, all the way.
Livin' Easy, Livin' Free
Quote by i have to pee
I am. I say kill all those babies.

Ah, the latest shipment of win has arrived.
I'm not any of those.
I'm anti-life
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
Quote by urik

Sperm are not classified by the scientific community to be alive.
I don't really know where to go on abortion.
Well I'm a 'fundamentalist' Christian, as UG would call them, but I don't have a stance on abortion simply because I'm not a woman. However my belief on the subject is that difficult, skewed issues such as the one over abortion are born from deeper faults, and for abortion particularly its the lack of responsibility. It seems people no longer understand what it is. However, if someone had a GF and she was raped and made pregnant, then I could see why abortion should be an option. But if that happened to me, I'd currently like to think that I'd keep the child.
We're only strays.
i think to discuss abortion you're beating a dead horse. especially on the internet. im against it. but at the same time i realize that some people wont even argue to get both sides and make a logical deduction. they will just make it their mission to shove their ideals down your throat and then when you make a point they turn around and say something like "you dont even know!", "im entitled to my opinion!", or my favorite.... "/thread" i say screw trying to change viewpoints on UG, i dont think its ever happened and i dont think it will ever happen.

edit: /thread.
Last edited by whosamerica at Jun 1, 2008,
I hear a lot of people saying they like the idea of "pro-abortion" or mandatory abortion to keep the world numbers down.
Well, what about my theory to keep population down?
We nuke the living hell out of China and India, the two largest populations in the world.
That oughta slow things down, right?
Quote by AngusX

I agree with you, the problem is that nowadays, people are refusing to make the morning after pill and condoms readily accessible, in my town stores keep condoms hidden, and you have to drive a county over to find morning after pills.

Pro-choice, all the way.

really? i can drive into the city (i live in a small town, city is about 45 mins away) go to the clinic and just grad a handful of condoms for free, aint canada great?
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Well I'm a 'fundamentalist' Christian, as UG would call them, but I don't have a stance on abortion simply because I'm not a woman. However my belief on the subject is that difficult, skewed issues such as the one over abortion are born from deeper faults, and for abortion particularly its the lack of responsibility. It seems people no longer understand what it is. However, if someone had a GF and she was raped and made pregnant, then I could see why abortion should be an option. But if that happened to me, I'd currently like to think that I'd keep the child.

i really only brought it up cause i thought pro-abortion was a funny thought, this thread didnt quite live up to its potential of hilarity
Quote by AngusX

Pro-choice, all the way.

Do you live in The Vatican ?
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by Wylde14
wow, my humor is really under-appreciated developed
*fixed*
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Who the fuck would be pro-abortion? I'm pro-choice, but not pro-abortion.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Page 1 of 3