http://www.marketwatch.com/quotes/sne/?dist=DNH_S

does anyone know the numbers on sonys ps3 sales?

are they even going to be able to produce anther generation of system after sinking all their money into a failed psp concept and now their piss poor marketing to kids who would have ****ing bought a ps3 anyways

is the ps3 failing?

did they market it wrong?
I smell a fanboy. Get you numbers from www.nexgenwars.com.
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
You're wrong with both.

Good day sir.
Quote by Kensai
But they have to be sarcastic or something... or just messing around.

Surely people this dumb must've failed to breathe a long time ago.
The PS3 would be failing, but Blu-ray won the format war, and has a very impressive lineup in the next few months.

Maybe you should learn a thing or two.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
thanks for the link

what do you mean by fanboy

i think all three systems are excellent i just think ps3 FAILED in it's makreting espically when bluray is now the only disk of the future in terms of disks

i bet it will become a combination disk, simcard, usb port on all systems of anytype in the future (even cars) with basicly everything that is a computer
dude get a life and quite complaining about major companies, you made one protesting arby's which imo rules, it's a capitalistic company they can make whatever the hell they want, live with it.
Quote by FocusedVision
thanks for the link

i think all three systems are excellent i just think ps3 FAILED in it's makreting espically when bluray is now the only disk of the future in terms of disks

i bet it will become a combination disk, simcard, usb port on all systems of anytype in the future (even cars) with basicly everything that is a computer

You really don't know what you're talking about.
Quote by Fishyesque
You really don't know what you're talking about.

He doesn't seem to know HOW to talk about what he doesn't know about either.
Quote by FocusedVision

The way your post was phrased certainly seems biased. And I can almost certainly guarantee that Sony will be making a gaming platform for the next generation. The money lost on the PS3 is a drop in the ocean for a company like Sony. Hell, Microsoft's original Xbox never made a profit and they were back with the 360.

Anyways, I think this belongs in the gaming thread.
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
dint know there was a gaming thread

i cant be a fanboy if i like all three systems

i cant be a fanboy if im still willing to ingest arbys

this thread was more of a question to knowlegable gamers
you sir were not helpful

how can i be a fanboy if i'm willing to change my opinions

Ms dint break even on the first X box? i guess no suprize their online was ****ed
Quote by FocusedVision

i cant be a fanboy if im still willing to ingest arbys

Christ, you seem to be stuck on Arby's and the PS3. I'm just going to classify you as a troll right now and leave it at that...
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
He doesn't seem to know HOW to talk about what he doesn't know about either.

Quote by shakes23

Anyways, I think this belongs in the gaming thread.

I like the way you think.
so if you like the stuff you bitch about then shut up at live with it, I doubt sony or arby's gives a fuck if some UGer hates their cheese or thinks they shouldn't make a PS4
ThreadStarter, please delete this thread (click edit). If you want to talk about gaming, take it to the Gaming thread. It's on the first page right now. Thank you.