I know there are many Joe Satriani DVDs out there, but does anybody know of one in which he plays Surfing with the Alien AND Crushing Day? Crushing Day is most important to me, by far my favorite song. Please help me out, thanks
Avenged Sevenfold. November 10, 2007
BB King. December 1, 2007
Metallica. November 9, 2008
Avenged Sevenfold. November 23, 2008
Satch rarely plays crushing day live. he has only played it on a few occasions. if you get the special edition of his new album it comes with a DVD that has 3 or 4 songs(dun remember) on it from his 20th anniversary surfing with the alien tour. one of the songs is crushing day(its on youtube). this is the only dvd it appears on. if you want a dvd with a full setlist i would say get the san francisco one. i don't remember the exact name. this stuff shouldn't be too hard to look up though.

for future reference there is an ONLY joe satriani thread. post there next time.
Gotcha. I knew he rarely plays it live, so thats why I was asking for help. So his Professor Satchifunkilous and the Musterion of Rock special edition album has a DVD with it on there, or his re release of Surfing with the Alien CD/DVD has it?
Professor Satchifunkilous and the Musterion of Rock special edition has the DVD with crushing day
lobster624 is god. You can sig that