nice rythm, and the best ever in this song is definitely the sax solo!
vocals sounded a bit too quiet, but that's a groovy style

crit mine pls xD
fly away
as everyone else has said, the vocals are way too low in the mix, but i feel like everything needs to be made louder, especially the drums. the solo was pretty cool but was kind of long, which seems to me to be more like a "hey guys look at me show off" inclusion rather than something that adds to the song, but thats just my personal opinion about long solos in general. its a very catchy beat and if i was to obtain the tab or sheet music i would probably learn it.

the effects you choose on everything fit very well also. i especially liked what i think is probably a pitch shifter/phaser combo that comes in at 1:02.

please crit my song
Benzedrine and The Red Scare
Quote by paul banks
as everyone else has said, the vocals are way too low in the mix, but i feel like everything needs to be made louder, especially the drums. the solo was pretty cool but was kind of long, which seems to me to be more like a "hey guys look at me show off" inclusion rather than something that adds to the song, but thats just my personal opinion about long solos in general. its a very catchy beat and if i was to obtain the tab or sheet music i would probably learn it.

the effects you choose on everything fit very well also. i especially liked what i think is probably a pitch shifter/phaser combo that comes in at 1:02.

please crit my song
Benzedrine and The Red Scare

i enjoyed your song, and the jumpy guitar lines, reminds me of vampire weekend or ok go, and the vocals are very joy division-esque. pretty good.

Quote by deburu
nice rythm, and the best ever in this song is definitely the sax solo!
vocals sounded a bit too quiet, but that's a groovy style

crit mine pls xD
fly away

i enjoyed the classic rock feel of your song, and the solo was nice. it wouldve been cool to add some vocals and make it a full out rock song.