Okay i have been trying to play this game since friday. i finally got it all installed including the burning crusade expansion. i think i was on my last update, it was 2.4.0 and anyway so when i open WoW is tryed to install the update it was like 913mb or something. it downloaded fine. when i click finish the downloader closes and nothing is running. when i go to start and choose WoW it just runs the downloader again and says checking update 2.4.0 and loads all the way to 913mb again and then closes and nothing is running...what should i do
delete the game cuz its a waste of time and memory.
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
Sometimes you need all programs closed (Except for the loader of course)
Just Ctrl-Alt-Delete and close all programs and try again. It worked for me. But I recommend you go to the official WoW forum.
LET FREEDOM RING WITH A SHOTGUN BLAST!
theres a patch for it. getalife.exe. google it... Wow is a waste of time and a human soul. get a gf. or at least play something less extreme like guild wars.

im not trying to be a dick...have a sense of humor
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
God I hate people like that the dudes above me, The lastest Patch was 2.4.2 just came out like a week ago, should try re-downloading it, if that doesnt work Delete ur WTF (thats actualy wuts its named) in ur WoW Program files and try to Download it again
Quote by SharpSpoon
I think I can safely say I would still bang her knowing this information.

Lmao ^

Grundy0 > Cancer!
Quote by manic
delete the game cuz its a waste of time and memory.

this man lies. and like said above, it helps to close out everything when installing but the installer.
/SG/
"In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming."
Okay I hope you're using a Mac cos that's where the problem is (yes it can be run on Mac so jump off the bandwagon guys).

Okay you just need to drag the WoW icon onto the taskbar thingy down the bottom... Lol I use a mac and I don't even know what it's called -.-

Edit: TS, once you've 70, either PvP casually or QUIT. Please for the love of god don't get into PvE, it will take your life.