Hey ya'll, I have a question on blood tests.
My girlfriend has been getting headaches like crazy lately, and she went to the doctor, and she will be getting a blood test done on the 18th to see what might cause the headaches (She smokes pot, Shes not a chronic smoker, but she smoked a lot last night). Now, do drug's like marijuana automatically show up, I mean they have to search for the drugs right? I know nothing of blood tests.
Quote by pimpslap1236
the cops will lie to you. accept it. believing things they say is the intellectual equivalent of sticking your dick in a pencil sharpener.

R.I.P Samantha
I'm not exactly sure either, but when I was getting a blood test I received a sheet with everything I could be checked for (conditions, blood types, etc.) and I had to check off which one I wanted. I'm assuming that they will only be checking for things that could be causing her headaches unless they do a general check or something, I really have no idea.
Quote by DrLoveFuzz
I'd rather listen to my parents having sex than LCD Soundsystem.
they have to test for the drugs in order to find them, but, if that is a concern of theirs, from the questions she's answered, or if she's underaged, then her parents tell them to test for it, they can. but they have to do specific testing for it in order to see if shes done it.
I think they do, but the doc can't actually tell anyone I believe, so she'd be alright

And btw, there is a drug thread for questions of this nature
Quote by chocolateman900

And btw, there is a drug thread for questions of this nature

True, but they just talk about being baked, no real answers are ever found lol
Quote by pimpslap1236
the cops will lie to you. accept it. believing things they say is the intellectual equivalent of sticking your dick in a pencil sharpener.

R.I.P Samantha
Just make sure she studies a lot, and she'll be fine!
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Phat Stud 55
Why is she smoking pot anyway?
Smoking is bad
Quote by Courchesne
True, but they just talk about being baked, no real answers are ever found lol

Well yer basically

Although the odd good answer can be found amid the bakey-cakeyness
I had this same problem. I was worried they would tell the cops or something cause I had had a blood test done after smoking pot that morning, but the doctor didn't say anything about it when we met again. I wouldn't worry about it. Smoke weed everyday.
Quote by Phat Stud 55
Why is she smoking pot anyway?

Ah, I see we have another straight-edge nazi here. Hello straight-edge nazi!!
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
Ah, I see we have another straight-edge nazi here. Hello straight-edge nazi!!
I second that.
Lawlz at the Nazi ( i third that? :S)
Quote by pimpslap1236

R.I.P Samantha