check us out, let me know what you think. we just played at the talent show a few weeks ago... we just played a few cover songs for it. we've got a few originals but they're not finished yet so we decided to just stick to the cover set.

let me know what you think.

www.myspace.com/stickcitymafia
Quote by ferretman
Sometimes I pull down my pants and play slap bass with my schlong. So I guess thats pretty important as well.
pretty ****in tight bro, hell yeah!
I'm also in a ska/punk/bunch of other **** band so keep the music flowing bro, and keep on skanking
Oi! Oi! Oi!
thanks alot.

ill be sure to let you guys know when we have recordings on our page.
Quote by ferretman
Sometimes I pull down my pants and play slap bass with my schlong. So I guess thats pretty important as well.
yeah bro, you need that
if you can get in a studio that'd be tight
but what I do is I take my video camera and tape our practices
then i make clips of the songs that came out good
and convert them to mp3's

that way you can put together a demo cd for yourselves, fans, possible fans, and venues
thanks peoples
=)
Quote by ferretman
Hey man great stuff, just one thing!

The tone on the clean tone isn't really a ska tone. I know its a picky thing to point out, but personally it's better when the treble is cranked all the way!

Great job, really professional sounding.
i was running straight through a PA system....no amps or anything. the only reason it sounds as good as it does is because i was using a Line 6 Pod with the amp modeling turned on. the les paul just has a really warm tone.

its all good because i just got a fender mustang for graduation =)
Quote by ferretman