Hey everyone check out my comedy debut, the adventures of Lewis and Clark. It's 100% improvised. Me and my friend randomly decided to make it and here it is. I'm the T-Rex, and he's the Stegosaurus. WARNING: The Adventures of Lewis and Clark contains strong language and some questionable content.

Episode 1

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4cnIttAkyxk

Episode 2

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fTWe1jTJIBw
Thanks! Please rate it and comment it if you have a tube account.

EDIT: By the way, a third episode is currently being processed where Clark gets HIV.
I was happy overall with both them... I laughed genuinely a few times...might help I am stoned but whatever
Without paying any attention to the thread, I've come to the conclusion that this is either going to be about the explorers.. Or a homosexual twist on the classic Superman love story.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Without paying any attention to the thread, I've come to the conclusion that this is either going to be about the explorers.. Or a homosexual twist on the classic Superman love story.

Dinosaur buttsekkz ftw.
Quote by Indiana Jenkins
Jill, explain. =]

Superman's earth name was Clark. His girlfriend's name is Lois. If Superman was gay, it would be Lewis and Clark. Or Louis and Clark.

Its not funny if you have to explain it. but then, it wasn't very funny to begin with..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Superman's earth name was Clark. His girlfriend's name is Lois. If Superman was gay, it would be Lewis and Clark. Or Louis and Clark.

Its not funny if you have to explain it. but then, it wasn't very funny to begin with..

Lol sorry man, I'm slow tonight.