I read a fantasy novel years ago and cant remember what it was but want to read it again, perhaps you know?
What i can remember its wizard and war based, the key part i remember is a huge war between demon like creatures/fighters and the wizard's (good guy) power is related to his energy/age so when he uses more he gets weaker. the battle takes place in like a huge canyon? Sorry i cant be more helpful this was more than 10yrs ago.
Why is the rum always gone?
I was thinking Wheel of Time, too. But that doesn't have to do with his age, it has to do with his gender.

..But this sounds like the plot to every fantasy book ever made.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Hombre_de_nieve
I read a fantasy novel years ago and cant remember what it was but want to read it again, perhaps you know?
What i can remember its wizard and war based, the key part i remember is a huge war between demon like creatures/fighters and the wizard's (good guy) power is related to his energy/age so when he uses more he gets weaker. the battle takes place in like a huge canyon? Sorry i cant be more helpful this was more than 10yrs ago.

That made me laugh cause it sounded like you were talking about some sort of drug lol.
I know exactly what book you're talking about, but the name is eluding me.

EDIT: The Sword of Shannara
Quote by HunterRiggs10
I know exactly what book you're talking about, but the name is eluding me.
Then you don't know exactly what book you're talking about.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Then you don't know exactly what book you're talking about.

Oh, I do.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Oh, I do.

Draw a picture of it then.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by RedDeath9
I'll just take a random guess here, that only vaguely matches your description, but Wheel of Time?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wheel_of_Time

oh my god. its been forever since i read those!

*scurries off to find the books*
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.