Page 1 of 3
How can Vegans think that it is wrong to eat other animals, but it is okay to eat plants? Are plants just not as alive as animals?
animals can make noises easier
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
you make a valid point... i really do think that we should eat all the vegans
I think since the plants don't bleed or scream or moan, the Vegan's seem to think it's okay. Is there such thing as blind vegans? Maybe not since they can't see the blood or read about the slaughter houses etc.
Quote by Darkkon
you make a valid point... i really do think that we should eat all the vegans

But they would taste bland, dry and predictable..much like their trendfollowing personalities...in the sixties there weren't "vegetarians"...look at Paul McCartney..probably the worlds most well known Vegetarian- he used to eat fish n' chips and steak sandwiches every night watching bands at the Bag o Nails according to his autobiography.
It will be funny as fuck when a Vegan gets eaten by an animal.

Ironnnyyy.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Plants aren't cute.

Seriously, if cows and sheepies looked like mutant monsters, vegetarians or vegans wouldn't exist.
Everyone becomes a genius when they join UG
if a one plant in the entire world uprooted itself and moved of its own accord, vegans would die. there would be nothing left to eat.
A plant is gonna keep on regrowing and doesn't breathe dude. Animals can't speak for themselves and pump blood and breathe just the way we do.
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
Quote by reaume140
vegens taste like pale dust

.....learn to spell, sh*tbrick.
Gear:
Traynor YCV40
Quote by brandon369852
It will be funny as fuck when a Vegan gets eaten by an animal.

Ironnnyyy.

a staunch carnivore getting eattan by a cow is irony.
what you described is coincidence.

animals have feelings, the are personable, we can relate to them.
thats what i think, id recommend going to peta.com

Quote by Fenderhippie69
Quote by SG6578
A plant is gonna keep on regrowing and doesn't breathe dude. Animals can't speak for themselves and pump blood and breathe just the way we do.

No... if you eat the plant it will not regrow..

If your talking about re planting.. animals reproduce too.

Plants take in Carbon Dioxide, so your saying that because animals take in Oxygen then they are better than the Plants?
Quote by guylee
i'm a level four vegan. i don't eat anything that casts a shadow

But everything casts a shadow in sunlight or natural light? So you don't eat anything?
Quote by spiderjerusalem
a staunch carnivore getting eattan by a cow is irony.
what you described is coincidence.

animals have feelings, the are personable, we can relate to them.
thats what i think, id recommend going to peta.com

+1, Get some information and watch a few vids before you insult something that you aren't educated on.
Gear:
Traynor YCV40
Quote by SG6578
+1, Get some information and watch a few vids before you insult something that you aren't educated on.

Vegetarianism is nothing more than a modernist trend- facultated during and after the women's lib and suffrage movements of the 60's. In the 60's Vegetarianism was practically unheard of..as was AIDS...wait

Vegetarianism is a byproduct of AIDS!

Quote by SG6578

So the only difference is that Vegans have an emotional connection to the animals?

Because as far as I see it, plants and animals are both living and made of cells
I like to feed gummy worms to Vegans and then deliver the bad news.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by DeadMeadow
No... if you eat the plant it will not regrow..

If your talking about re planting.. animals reproduce too.

Plants take in Carbon Dioxide, so your saying that because animals take in Oxygen then they are better than the Plants?

Human's also reproduce, then why doesn't modern culture eat humans? (normal modern culture guys) I'm talking about if you pick an apple, an apple will grow in its place the next year. I'm saying you can relate to an animal because an animal has many things in common with humans. Unlike a potato.
Gear:
Traynor YCV40
Quote by SG6578
Human's also reproduce, then why doesn't modern culture eat humans? (normal modern culture guys) I'm talking about if you pick an apple, an apple will grow in its place the next year. I'm saying you can relate to an animal because an animal has many things in common with humans. Unlike a potato.

If you let a cow have a calf and kill the cow, the calf will grow into a cow.
By picking that apple you have killed another apple tree that could have grown from that apple.

So the only thing deciding is the emotional connection between the vegan and animals and how they feel they relate "too much"
Quote by InvaderTSN
wat

peta= animal protection lobby

Quote by Fenderhippie69
plants do not have a nervous system nor a brain, no pain no feelings etc. plus you gotta eat somthin. btw im vegan
I know a few guys that look and act a lot like potatoes actually.
Quote by theshroomman
plants do not have a nervous system nor a brain, no pain no feelings etc. plus you gotta eat somthin. btw im vegan

If I shoot a cow between the eyes, its not going to feel it. It won't even know it is coming.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by DeadMeadow
If you let a cow have a calf and kill the cow, the calf will grow into a cow.

So the only thing deciding is the emotional connection between the vegan and animals and how they feel they relate "too much"

Look, if you have a cat (or your own family member) you have an emotional connection to it. You sure as f*ck don't want to eat either, but it's all cells and membranes anyways right? So that emotional connection is dumb right? So it's dumb to have an emotional connections to animals so that you wont eat them right? F*ck no. It's how emotionally connected a person is to animals and how they feel about eating something that lives and breathes just like them.
Gear:
Traynor YCV40
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I know a few guys that look and act a lot like potatoes actually.

Are they vegetables?

Quote by spiderjerusalem
peta= animal protection lobby

I know that, but most people know that the majority of PETA are insane and have unreliable information.
I met some people from PETA on the street once..they scared the hell out of me..one guy asked me why I ate at places like McDonalds when there were "delicious plants" all around me..He promptly grabbed a dandilion and ate it. I was like : "I'll take my cheeseburger over your dandilion dude"

And he looked genuinely hurt.. (and insane)
Quote by InvaderTSN
Are they vegetables?

Nah, my room mates. They sit in front of the TV all day.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by SG6578
Look, if you have a cat (or your own family member) you have an emotional connection to it. You sure as f*ck don't want to eat either, but it's all cells and membranes anyways right? So that emotional connection is dumb right? So it's dumb to have an emotional connections to animals so that you wont eat them right? F*ck no. It's how emotionally connected a person is to animals and how they feel about eating something that lives and breathes just like them.

I like your ideas. Can you please find a bear or lion and explain your viewpoints? I am sure he/she will understand.
Quote by theshroomman

They are alive though, you are taking a life when you eat that plant.
So that plant doesnt notice when it is plucked from its roots? I think it does cause when I pluck a plant from its roots, it turns brown and dies.
Vegans are tasty, I try to eat at least three a day, as part of a balanced, nutritional diet. all you really need are vegans and a lot of veal and baby seal meat and you're pretty much set.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Nah, my room mates. They sit in front of the TV all day.

I was going to make a couch potato joke, but it would've been to obvious.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
Vegans are tasty, I try to eat at least three a day, as part of a balanced, nutritional diet. all you really need are vegans and a lot of veal and baby seal meat and you're pretty much set.

You are sick. You're a monster, and practically a cave man. Animals should be worn, not eaten.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by MeltingWaxFace
I like your ideas. Can you please find a bear or lion and explain your viewpoints? I am sure he/she will understand.

People eat bears and lions on a daily basis now? Wow I thought it was chickens, pigs, and cows! Dammit, I must have missed that. I guess you've stumped the ol' SG6578.
Gear:
Traynor YCV40
Quote by Jack Off Jill
You are sick. You're a monster, and practically a cave man. Animals should be worn, not eaten.

oh, I do wear the pelts and skins, since they aren't really edible. I've also made a lovely hippie skin rug.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by SG6578

What if someone was to say to you

"Hey I have an emotional connection to plants, im just going to eat meat, YOU ARE WRONG for eating plants."
I have a question for you...

Do Vegan chicks spit or swallow?

Because if they swallow they're consuming something which has come from an animal and are therefore not a vegan.

Quote by MeltingWaxFace
I met some people from PETA on the street once..they scared the hell out of me..one guy asked me why I ate at places like McDonalds when there were "delicious plants" all around me..He promptly grabbed a dandilion and ate it. I was like : "I'll take my cheeseburger over your dandilion dude"

And he looked genuinely hurt.. (and insane)

PETA is a terrorist organisation and the people who are part of it either don't have a clue or are completely ****ed in the head. If PETA had there way Humanity would either be back in the dark ages or animals would have the right to vote etc. As they want equal rights for animals. Animals would also have to be put into jail for murdering other animals for food.

In short...PETA is retarded
Page 1 of 3