well my friend jeff died 2 days ago and i was wondering what good rock, modern rock bands are good to listen to when you are sad. songs like panic prone and send the pain below by chevelle, mexico/love hurts by incubus, etc. I dont care about the lyrics, just anything with a sad melody to get it out of my system
how do you like THESE PARTICULAR APPLES
Last edited by (-metaladdict-) at Jun 2, 2008,
Just don't listen to Hurt
Think For Yourself, Question Authority - Dr. Timothy Leary

Quote by Poopsmith666
[21:09] im so canadian i piss maple syrup and i shit the beavers!

Quote by theyab
[1:01] im 21 years old i know how to jerk off
uh, i would say a perfect circle? anberlin, 10 years, fair to midland... hope that helps

sorry about your loss. hope you feel better.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Temple of the dog- Say hello 2 heaven always picks me up.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Cold

They've helped me through a lot of hard times. Great, great band. Scooter Ward's vocals carry so much emotion...
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Cat Power. She's the queen of Sadcore.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Temple Of The Dog
Quote by sneyob
Saw extended blue dick,
clicked X.

Sorry,
force of habit

Quote by Bmm386

There is only one solution. We need to bomb outer space. That should show those terrorist bastards who's who
Death Cab for Cutie has some real sad songs...A Lack of Color, Tiny Vessels, and for a newer song The Ice is Getting Thinner.

And The Beatles also have quite a bit...Across the Universe, While My Guitar Gently Weeps, Yesterday, and In My Life. Blind Melon's Change is sad if you watch the video of them performing on Letterman.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Alice in Chains is good. Jar of Flies is a great album with great sounding melodies and rhythem. Nutshell is a good track to hear if your sad. Real sad and soulful melody.
Quote by (-metaladdict-)
well my friend jeff died 2 days ago and i was wondering what good rock, modern rock bands are good to listen to when you are sad. songs like panic prone and send the pain below by chevelle, mexico/love hurts by incubus, etc. I dont care about the lyrics, just anything with a sad melody to get it out of my system

Listen to some kick ass zepplin
Shadow of the Day-Linkin Park.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
The saddest song is Needle in the Hay by elliot smith. If you want a band though i'd go with radiohead, a7x, atreyu, the smiths, the cure, deftones, linkin park, and brand new.