#1
use this thread to rant about anything and everything. i used the search bar and this hasn't been done before.

myspace, seriously the only way to socialize with your friends these days is to talk to them on myspace, or organize to met them, and guess how? through myspace. did you know 91% of the internet has a myspace, out of the other 9%, 6% don't know what myspace is. the last 3% think that myspace is just stupid and would rather talk to there friends face to face. seriously when i come to school on a monday, my friends will be talking about myspace, they then ask me what i did on myspace i just smile and say "i don't have a myspace", and smile when they give me shocked looks.

/rant
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics


Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020


along with fire escape routes...

#2
The pit is becoming boring. I could rant on about that for a while, but then I'd just be contributing.
#3
Did you make those stats up?

I also dont have myspace.

and on topic i dont like being thirsty/
#5
Quote by slafoo
Did you make those stats up?

I also dont have myspace.

and on topic i dont like being thirsty/


no my IT teacher gave it to us as part of our research on new technology. maybe he made it up
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics


Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020


along with fire escape routes...

#6
ok...?

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
#7
the reason you didn't see a thread pop up when you searched was that these threads usually get closed due to things becoming too hateful. I think the last one got closed over the whole Australian Aborigine Apology issue.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
#8
"We are the music makers... and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka
#10
Quote by TC1223
fukn gas prices...



Dude what the hell are you on about Gas is so fukn cheap. It is petrol and desiel that is bloody expensive. Good $1.65 a liter its bloody highway robbery.
The object of war isn't to die for your country it's to make the other bastard die for his.

New amp fund $51.53/$7000

Quote by j-e-f-f-e-r-s
If I'm in love, I use chloroform.

I know, I'm such an old-fashioned romantic.
#11
i made the EXACT same thread and it got closed!
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

#12
Quote by ricy_12
Dude what the hell are you on about Gas is so fukn cheap. It is petrol and desiel that is bloody expensive. Good $1.65 a liter its bloody highway robbery.

God, I wish. $2 a litre here. Consider yourself lucky.
#13
I dont like my apartment, it is much to small, plus it stinks, and my landlord is weird and shifty and i think hes in alot of debt.

i also dont like macaroni and cheese, mainstream music, emos, people who think they are emos, people who call someone an emo but doesnt know what an emo really is, popping ballons, people who dont listen when you talk to them, and greedy corporations.
#14
Quote by aradine
use this thread to rant about anything and everything. i used the search bar and this hasn't been done before.

myspace, seriously the only way to socialize with your friends these days is to talk to them on myspace, or organize to met them, and guess how? through myspace. did you know 91% of the internet has a myspace, out of the other 9%, 6% don't know what myspace is. the last 3% think that myspace is just stupid and would rather talk to there friends face to face. seriously when i come to school on a monday, my friends will be talking about myspace, they then ask me what i did on myspace i just smile and say "i don't have a myspace", and smile when they give me shocked looks.

/rant


You said smile twice, and you have poor grammar.

/fail
/rant