The full length they just put out is the heaviest cd I own.

Great stuff.
Quote by BassisticT
My Ex firlfriend once shaved my butthair... A day later my butt looked like Freddy Krugers Face >.< Couldn't sit comfortable for like 4 Days.

Quote by Sir-Shredalot

Not sure what is worse the fact they watched a bbc drama series or they downed ethenol
Why doesn't anyone talk about this band? Sick music.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by saxaxe
New full length? Link plz
Last album was intense.

I bumped this from 2008

The Harbinger is their most recent work, don't know if that's what you're referring to or not.
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Always loved these guys. New album slays.
"We wanna have fun and we wanna get wasted." - Andrew W.K.

Quote by baltour;39385525
I think devildriver, lamb of god and killswitch are the best black metal probably ever.

Quote by andyq777
the clean vox weren't bad a lot

XBL: Tim The Hero
The Harbinger is half crap, half "brutal" without being TEH SUICIDEZ SILENCESZ. Listened to the good half of it this morning on the way to school. Stoked about seeing them, stoked about them having good lyrics, stoked about breakdowns that are actually fairly original and definitely heavy as hell.
Which half is the good half? I've gotten really into about three songs but listened to a few more. Was about to get the album.
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Get The Harbinger. Or listen to the tracks Only the Dead, Enslaved, or the title track on Youtube or something.

Heavy stuff.
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
I listened to the title track on their myspace. Pretty good. Not as good as The Myth Of Human Progress, but good nonetheless. Stoked to see them with Despised Icon and TTEOTD.
Wow. Megabump.

I like The Harbinger, but I wish it had the same production that the self titled cd had.
Quote by BassisticT
My Ex firlfriend once shaved my butthair... A day later my butt looked like Freddy Krugers Face >.< Couldn't sit comfortable for like 4 Days.

Quote by Sir-Shredalot

Not sure what is worse the fact they watched a bbc drama series or they downed ethenol
Oh my GOD, the breakdown at the end of Warlords.

THIS IS NOT A PROMISE, THIS IS A FUCKING THREAT.

Sick.
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by saxaxe
I listened to the title track on their myspace. Pretty good. Not as good as The Myth Of Human Progress, but good nonetheless. Stoked to see them with Despised Icon and TTEOTD.

I haven't listened to that CD in forever and a day, but I do remember that one breakdown with the jazz part and the delay on the guitars. Haha.

Anyway Will, taking from my Decoy Music review, this is what I didn't like about the album:

Take “Only the Dead”, for instance. The song steps outside of the band's political game by pulling the religion card, which is not where this band needs to head. While the song is musically strong, the Christian bashing has been beaten to death more than the political agenda the band preaches. The eighth track is sadly typical deathcore fare with lyrics like, “Get on your knees and beg,” and, “You dug your own grave”. It looks like Emmure isn't the only Acacia Strain copycat. “Awakening” is also surely a lyrical debacle. Lyrics like, “I don't want to set the world on fire, I just want to see you burn,” seem to contradict the band's entire political standpoint and the point of their album. The last song, “The Dawn of Ascendency”, could have been seen coming from a mile away. First of all, as the album's closer it is twice the average song length of the album and contains a semi-melodic guitar hook. Trying to set the listener up through the rhetorical appeal of pathos, it echoes the band's initial political struggle, but that's about it. The band should have stuck to an extended breakdown of some sort, which they could have done without question.
Oh. Well I don't really care about their lyrics haha, so that's cool. Seriously, though, I know the exact Acacia Strain breakdown with the line "you dug your own grave." Pretty cliche by this point.

Music's fucking heavy, that's pretty much what drew me to them.
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Oh. Well I don't really care about their lyrics haha, so that's cool. Seriously, though, I know the exact Acacia Strain breakdown with the line "you dug your own grave." Pretty cliche by this point.

Music's fucking heavy, that's pretty much what drew me to them.

Yeah, I think the lyrics are as equally impressive as the music. Not in writing, but that they have the balls to attack the president by comparing him to Hitler, especially in today's music scene. And not only that, but they have a message, and substance, and I think that's very important in a band. That's the hardcore ethic in the music.
The best songs on The Harbinger are,
Warlords
Rule By Secrecy
Only The Dead
The Harbinger
Enslaved
The Awakening
Living Proof

Like more then half of the album haha

Check out my covers of Enslaved and Only The Dead, I'll have more Molotov covers soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyGEJzl3vT8&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-qRQ8pxofk&feature=channel
What tuning do they use? Drop B?
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT

Wow.

That's ridiculous haha. Do they play 7-strings to drop easier or do they just have 6-strings with, like, bass strings?
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Awesome band, ridiculously heavy though, but not in a **** way

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?