The story starts when my dad asks me if I'm ordering pizza(so he can mooch off me). So I tells him "nah, I've got some munchies, I'm good." He stares at my bears like they're his, so I kick him out, mind nothing of it. Go back to listening to Pink Floyd, all is well.

Browsing the pit, having a good time, when all of a sudden my dog jumps on my lap starts to growl towards the entrance of the door. Lo and behold my dad's there, tip toes and all, trying his luck for my junk food, mouthing swears and my dog. haha

It might be safe to say dogs can't comprehend the importance of gummie bears, but I think mine can.

This is my dog. His name is Guru.

Erm, anyone here have cool ass pets?
I want to light your dog on fire.........just to see what it would look like.........

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

My cat decapitates smaller animals.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by figsandbobo
My cat decapitates smaller animals.

My cat did that too, it usually came home with the heads, and hide them in my parent's room.
Your dog wins.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by valennic
I want to light your dog on fire.........just to see what it would look like.........

It's amazing that you have access to a computer. I would think that you would be in gaol by now.

I hope that one day demons set fire in your flesh and laugh at your suffering in their hellish tongues.
Quote by bassboy 999
It's amazing that you have access to a computer. I would think that you would be in gaol by now.

I hope that one day demons set fire in your flesh and laugh at your suffering in their hellish tongues.

You take things too seriously.

Gummy Bears>Gummy Worms. This is on topic and needed to be said.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by bassboy 999
You don't think that setting a dog on fire is serious?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Joke
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by valennic

Not weird or anything...
Quote by bassboy 999
I knew you'd do that.

Joke - something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act

so where was the laughter, amusement or witticism?

See definitions two and three.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill

I wouldn't fight you on that, but then again I'm more of a Swedish Berries kind of guy.
My dog barks at random crap.
She tried to eat my face once too.

Oh, and although she's a FEMALE, she purposely humped a stuffed cat shaped doorstop. I had some funny footage, but I don't know where it went
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by Jack Off Jill
You take things too seriously.

well as long as they are not cheapo gummy worms. cause those arnt that good. and the sour gummy worms are usually better than gummy bears. im hungry. lol. wheres my pizza?
blemonese of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by camhussynec
Its like getting anal for the first time. It hurts like hell but eventully ull get used to it and itll feel fine

Thanks for nothing
Quote by -Bloo
I wouldn't fight you on that, but then again I'm more of a Swedish Berries can of guy.

Lets be friends. I can see that you're really into the Gummy Bear lifestyle. They live off of gummy berries and swedish fish.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by bassboy 999
see definition 6

No, YOU see definition 7.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by -Bloo
My cat did that too, it usually came home with the heads, and hide them in my parent's room.

Same here.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by bassboy 999

... I sorry.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Truce

See definitions 1-3.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by darkarbiter7
My dog barks at random crap.
She tried to eat my face once too.

Oh, and although she's a FEMALE, she purposely humped a stuffed cat shaped doorstop. I had some funny footage, but I don't know where it went

I think it might be a territory type of thing. A close friends' dog was female, and she raped people who got to close to the owner, ie: said friends' girl friend.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Lets be friends. I can see that you're really into the Gummy Bear lifestyle. They live off of gummy berries and swedish fish.

Lets hold hands.

Quote by -Bloo
I think it might be a territory type of thing. A close friends' dog was female, and she raped people who got to close to the owner, ie: said friends' girl friend.

Lets hold hands.

We can mate our dogs. My dog is kindly enough to not even try to eat my pizza until he knows I'm done with it.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill

We can mate our dogs. My dog is kindly enough to not even try to eat my pizza until he knows I'm done with it.

Are they adopting?

Your dog, and my dog totally remind me of that one South Park epi, with the pig and the elephant.
Quote by -Bloo
Are they adopting?

Your dog, and my dog totally remind me of that one South Park epi, with the pig and the elephant.

That is romantic. I forgot, though.. I had Syd neutered about a year ago. Nevermind.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by -Bloo
Are they adopting?

A pigs and an elephants DNA just won't splice.