Well today i got The bends by Radiohead. Brand new, fairly cheap. So i open it up everything seems fine but i look at the CD. And it says 'Atlantic' or some crap. So i put it in anyway and it's a completely different CD. Yes, i will take it back but i was just wondering if this has ever happened to any of you before?

has no signature.
nope never. But in my 4 years on UG, I've seen 3 or 4 threads about such a happening. So you're not the only one.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Does it have Antlantic on it with the track listing on the actual CD? I have a few like that, but It doesn't bother me, it still plays music.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by Alter-Bridge
Does it have Antlantic on it with the track listing on the actual CD? I have a few like that, but It doesn't bother me, it still plays music.

Nope it's the actual atlantic CD. I wouldn't mind as much if it was actually Radiohead but it's some other strange band.

I got the bends once.

****ing scary ****.

You better not be teasing Radiohead.

has no signature.
Quote by Hendrix_fan_14
Karma^

haha.

man that would suck. where about's did you buy it from?

Well your from melbourne i dunno if they have them down there but the store is called JB Hi Fi. They are usually pretty good with CD's.

has no signature.
yep happened to me. ordered pat metheny quiet night and got some random hip hop disc.
Quote by 11223344554433
Well your from melbourne i dunno if they have them down there but the store is called JB Hi Fi. They are usually pretty good with CD's.

really? i'm surprised that's like my favourite shop EVAR!

I remember doing work experience for that and pricing the bends cd and **** but we didn't check the disc.

so it could have just got mixed up.

just take it back.
and ask for a new one or money back.
Yeah one time I ordered "Led zeppelin - greatest hits" and got some real crap cd instead. Oh wait.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by 11223344554433
JB Hi-Fi rocks
Quote by mitch311
JB Hi-Fi rocks

Heh, yea. It's a lot cheaper than most NZ music/tech stores and got a better range to.
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
Quote by Kensai
Yeah one time I ordered "Led zeppelin - greatest hits" and got some real crap cd instead. Oh wait.

Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
A friend of mine bought a CD off a band at a festival, then it turned out there was no CD in the case. We didn't find this out till the next day, so naturally, we were pissed.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by M.O.P
Is the CD you got instead good?

No its quite shit in my opinion.

has no signature.
Quote by Skirvy
i bought an album once, got home, opened it up, and there was NO cd

That happens to me every ****ing time I buy vinyl.
When I ordered Audioslave - Revelations, play.com sent me 2 copies. I gave the other to my friend for his birthday. Free gifts ftw.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
What album is it?

I can't say that's happened to me, but I've bought CDs before that haven't had discs in the case.
Quote by mr_hankey
That happens to me every ****ing time I buy vinyl.

How can that possibly happen ? If there was nothing in it, you'd just feel a piece of floppy cardboard in your hand...
There is poetry in despair.
Not the same in the slightest, but, my mate sent his router to get repaired at Belkin, they couldn't fix it, so they sent a new one, couple o' days later, he calls 'em to ask where it is, the woman on the phone says "It says on the computer that it's been lost in the post, well send another one" a few days later he gets two routers delivered, lucky barst.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Quote by Kensai

+2
Quote by rorythefaggot
I am a clock.

What am I?

GO PHILLIES
Quote by Kensai

lol siged!
Quote by Kensai
yep, was waiting for some napalm death, ended up getting some sort of alt rock rubish. sent it back to them, they never sent the correct cd back. and couldnt get my cash back, amazons gotta start tracking more stuff on it's site, for a company that big
Quote by fridge_raider
How can that possibly happen ? If there was nothing in it, you'd just feel a piece of floppy cardboard in your hand...